Reviews for Inui's Love Making Drink!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Please continue on I want to see the teams reaction to him wear the girls tennis uniform for his beloved sempie.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
MAKE AN EXTRA FOR THE GIRL UNIFORM OMG I NEED THAT O.O
But this was so sweet I had happy tears.
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
HAHA Poor Ryoma xD Well its true that he DID say anything
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
i love it. can you write more lemons it was so goooood
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
this is sooo cut and fluff i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I really did love it and now I want to see Ryoma in a girl's tennis uniform
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Tennis uniform, PLEASE! XD Oh, could you please do one for Yukimura x Ryoma? XD Kinky, M rating, male Ryoma, would be amazing!
NatalySleyter chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Sooo sweet! Thank you, I enjoyed it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
add extra about the tennis uniform pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ase :)
Momiji chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Omg that was so well written, this was the first MomoXRyoma fic I read, so good! Please please please write an extra!
green winer chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
like it... nice story hope more ryoma momo story...
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hot!

Pleeease make one about the uniform?

By the way, don't forget that when it's a question, to add the interrogation mark (?).

And, when you wrote 'Momo rode out his orgasm', instead of 'orgasm' you actually wrote 'organism.'

Don't give up writing.

-AnT
Renavelia chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Haha, poor Ryoma for having to wear the girls tennis uniform. I laughed out loud when Tezuka said that Momo and Ryoma had to both drink Inui's drink. My favorite part was "Once you two are done dying..." Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME I had like 3 hard ons, I moaned 2 and u made me imagine eveything I look forward to the uniform sequal oh and props to u for ur first time it was great :) lol look it sounded so sexual oooo im kinky ohh wait I wrote that didnt I dangit ";) srry if I send a duplicate
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011