Reviews for Princes, meet the Princesses
HakuTori chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! No matter how late this comment/review/whatever-thingy is, this is a must finish! A MUST FINISH! You have people out here waiting for you! Including me! Who kills on sight (evil glint in the eye) Better finish this or else I'll find your address and find your kitchen knives! (Really, really, jk jk. I love you story and I encourage you to continue it no matter how late this is. Good luck in you writing career, whatever type of writing it is!)
Soul of The World chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Its so funny! please continue it!
Easily Distracted0720 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
And... the ending kinda stepped on my poor defenseless hand and flung me over a cliff. *sigh* talk about cliffhangers. I wish the chapters were longer. :) But it's very nice and interesting. I just have to ask though (my inner yaoi fangirl is begging and frothing in the mouth), are there going to be pairings in this? I don't mind if there weren't any. It's not an issue, the total awkwardness and craziness of supposedly straight boys in an all-boys school drooling over three very breathtaking pseudo-girls are enough fun for me.
jarta chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Oh goodie! It's always interesting to see outsider's pov and opinions and reactions to the princess tradition of the school. Please continue!
jarta chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OMG! I'm not familiar with Yumeiro but I'm excited with this crossover3 Great start!
animaniac chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
too lazy to log in~ :/

This story's pretty iteresting. Hard to believe no one's reviewed yet.

Anyway, update as soon as you can