Reviews for Reading Cameron Ann Morgan: LYKY
doctorwhoamie chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Zach should be there
zammieloverforever chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
love it thats what im talking about update soon this is really good i wonder how bex will react when she sees what cammie wrote about her dad being mia and her not knowing update soon please im begging*gets down on knees and begs*please
Tash-splashx chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
That was so good and funny as well

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
I LOVE IT! Are you going to write every page if every book? I think you should just take bits, but that's just my opinion. Update soon! Sorry, I couldn't be bothered to login!

Chelly
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2011

Chelly
GallagherBlackthorneZammie chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
omg I loved it! and maybe it could be abby that just so happens to be there because she heard cammie's gone
zammieloverforever chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Thats good update soon love it i think the person at the door should be zach or
ColorGuardAng chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Its either Zach, , or Cammie's Mom! Its got to be Zach! I know it in my heart is him! Please let it be Zach! And update as soon as you can please!
SpiesDoBadThingsForGoodeReason chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
omg! is is zach?
GallagherBlackthorneZammie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
hmm...I think cammie's mom
crumblefairy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Please update soon! I loved how in the very first chapter, there is a cliffhanger! I think it's Zach, and I really hope im right! Update!
Life-in-pink chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
IT IS ZACH? It's gotta be Zach. Please let it be Zach! :D I hope you update soon, I want to know what happens! arrgghhhh
27 | « Prev Page 1 2