Reviews for Red Sand
Reference D. Anime chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I think you should know that I actually started crying.
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Daaaaammit… I feel so freaking depressed right now… YOU ARE AN EVIL, GENIUS MUFFIN! X*
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Sniffle sniffle. So sad.
The Shadow Moon chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow you have a really interesting writing style, and one that I love. I read Black Tears and I really love it so I was glad that you made this one.

The story is really discriptive, and I like the way that you made Sasori out in this. Your story is too good to fully appreaciate, it is just too amazing. The imagrey is perfect and the mood while reading this story is hard to discribe.

All in all a truly amazing story.

The Shadow Moon out.
ToLazyToLogin.c chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh myy God. This is the most beautiful story I've ever read. It's deep, and achingly sad with an almost bitter edge to it. This story had a lot of meaning to it... and I thought the ending was the most bittersweet ending I've ever read. Beautiful/wonderful job with this one. :)
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
The only thing that could've made 'Black Tears' better;

A sequel in Sasori's POV.

ILU. owo
Bluestarz Strike chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was... just... an AMAZING STORY! :'D I LOVED IT SO MUCH! Definately favoriting! It was a very beautiful story, and had a lot of meaning to it :) I really hope you write more stories like this, cuz I'd LOVE to read them!

Bluestarz

P.S Cant wait for the next chapter of "Lets Fall in Love" xD
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
awww crap... im starting to cry... XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow. That was amazing. In-character, and I could totally see something like this happening. Good job. :) I really love this.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
loved it.
chronikuru chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I think that's the most I've ever cried reading a fanfic. I think I cried less when Dobby died. That was truly beautiful and bittersweet and heartwrenching.
Sasodei-forever chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was beautiful. Honestly and truly beautiful. One of the saddest stories I have ever read in a really subtle kind of way. This really moved me, and I just adore this story so much, thank you for writing this and sharing with us. :')
Live to anger the World chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
i really loved it. it was sad but kinda sweet. thank you for writing it!
Chocolate Pencil chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
O.O That was /a-maz-ing/. Absolutely beautiful.

When I first started this I was a bit wary because sometimes, things written about the same situation, just in a different point of view, aren't the best, but this was great. I don't know how many times I can say that. There aren't very many fic out there about what if Sasori lived and Deidara died, and I think this was an accurate portrayal.

I can feel how Sasori became insane after Deidara died. I feel like when he asked Haru what art was, he was waiting for Deidara to answer. Not Haru, but Deidara. And when Haru replied "Art is pretty," I felt so bad for Sasori, because he will never have the one he wants back. Same thing with his other partner, Kappei. He still think Deidara's with him in a way.

Some parts of this were confusing, but they are better to be left that way. Like the parts where he /hears/ Deidara's voice, at first, I was like what? but after reading it again, Sasori's haunted. By Deidara. And it's terribly sad how he can't remember his name.

I love your writing. You can make us feel for the characters and understand how they feel. It's a talent that not everyone has. It awes me how you excel both a humor and at angst.

And the ending- positively bittersweet.

Overall, loved it, loved it loved it. Wonderful job.
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was-I'm at a lost for words.

It was definitely twisted in a way. Almost scary, because in all honesty, the way you portrayed Sasori. I got goosebumps. I think the way you depicted him; someone who snapped and who heard things and imagined things, I was scared that he would just suddenly... snap and go on a rampage or do something really drastic. I guess, in the end, he kinda did, he did kill himself in the end, but I guess it wasn't the fatal blow I was expecting.

It's funny, because all throughout the whole thing, the only thing I could hear was "Tell me you love me, and come back to haunt me", because in a way, that was the situation with Deidara and Sasori. Of course, Deidara didn't actually tell Sasori that he loved him, but the way he acted around him in 'Black Tears' was an obvious giveaway. And of course, the haunt part is completely self-explanatory, because that's what Deidara did. Unintentionally, but that's what he did. Come back and haunt Sasori in small little ways.

There are some things I don't think I'll ever truly understand about this story about them, but I think in a way, that makes it even more beautiful. When Sasori took a shot at Kappei and killed him and thought, "He should've been able to dodge that, he was always able to dodge that” got me thinking… did he mean Kappei or Deidara? And then when he saw the little corner in his room and he heard someone scream, I read Black Tears again and wondered, is it when he ripped Deidara’s eye out? And how you made his puppets his only friend, you made me pity him. Just pity. Because you made him seem so lonely. And it was just so sad.

I also loved how almost through every scene, you put in a few words Deidara had said before he died. It was a very nice touch and I enjoyed it a lot.

In other words, I loved this story and its haunting and beautiful words and pictures. Thank you.