Reviews for The End of All Things
Mercutio chapter 1 . 8/2
Clever story. I especially liked the equanimity between Voldemort and Harry and the twist about the souls. A cut above the rest of the Harry in Azkaban stories.
draco122 chapter 1 . 6/5
that was awesome i loved it a lot. It was a great story.
Draco122
kyoshi711hotmai chapter 1 . 4/13
Story was sad and Harry should have stayed to better the Wizards and Witches lives.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 1/24
Aww, at the ending.

What does the sidekick become when the hero dies?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/20
You are like a dementor. You make people terribly sad.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
This was kind of traditional in the Harry can do no right mode, but the ending was a bit of a twist. One problem was you confused the terms guilty and innocent when Ginny was yelling at Fudge. She said you knew he was guilty when they framed him. I believe it should have been innocent.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
That finale was... Surprisingly hearth warming...
Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I so did not cry, nope, there is just dust in my eyes is all.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This is a wonderful story. Sadly, it is also plausible in the "Harry in Azkaban' subgenre. In some ways, I find it very reminiscent of the late broomstick flyer.

What Harry did was the perfect Parthian shot. I also liked the way you settled the Harry/Hermione/Ron issue. It was a far better way then canon and much of fanon.

Simply excellent!

TGM
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Yay! I'm feeling happy!
senawario chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
... basic premise of even Dumbledore not giving Harry a trial is terribly flawed, unless you claim he is also evil, but in this story he is not. I guess I'm trying to say I can imagine someone being evil enough to do that but not stupid enough to do so.
And in the end Dumbles get away with this far too easy. He doesn't suffer at all!
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I read this once before and still think Dumbledork was portrayed exactly right through most of it. It's the part after Harrys' death that I disagree with. I simply can't see that fool truly pulling his head out and doing the right thing. Ever! He's one of those type of people who are ALWAYS right even when they're wrong. There is one thing I like to know though, what was Tommys' reception like when he reached the afterlife? All those people he killed and had killed? That must of been one hell of a reception committee!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I loved what you did with Ron!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Very diffrent but good one shot.
Jacebralor chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Beautiful, man. I usually prefer the longer stuff, but Old Crow said you were good and you didn't disappoint.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »