Reviews for Bound by Pride
star-systems chapter 1 . 5/30
holy hot damn I love this fic it's so amazing
I really love how you portrayed ace and god just smoker ? like hot damn (quite LITERALLY hot damn sweet lord)
thanks for sharing your work! I really enjoyed reading it
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 2/3
almost 11:30pm
everyone: -asleep-
me: -reading dis, eating socks, rolling about and muffling squeals all due to the perfection, passes out like hancock, satisfied beyond belief by the oneshot-
Phoenix Le Roux chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
im not sure if youre going to read this..i mean the story is kind of...old...and so on..but i wanna say that they kinky ones most ;) its a damn got oneshot !
lg Phoenix
Vivianne95 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Thanks, it was really good!
her chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
oh my frickn*ncoherent mutterings and babblings* you my dear frioend r one of the kinkiest authors out there and I salute you for it .seriously we don't get fanfics like this and that sucks . I am so glad you wrote this fanfic .loved it . one of the best lemons out there and you managed to keep the characters in... character I can totally imagine them going on with their Like like nothing happened . write something similar to this pls
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Gosh. I love smokerxace so much :3 this fic. Was so smexy :3
namba2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Oh my god i loooove acesmoker fics and this is just so very perfect! I would love to read more of your acesmoker smut! Its sooo good! I honestly adore your style! So fluent and awsome!
Keeo writting 3
tydolt99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Wonderful. Absoloutely wonderful. And I don't hand out favorites that easy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh. My. Glob. I haven't read SmoAce on nearly a year. This is the first one I clicked on and, lets just say, I was NOT disappointed.
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Fucking hot, hot. I love how you extensively described the break-in and justified Ace's unlikely visit. Also those imaginative ways of using Ace's logia (melting the key, burning Smoker's mouth) add kinkiness. I didn't feel at all strange (OOC) when Ace turned his slut-on and Smoker gave in with slight resistance. I adore your choice of vocabulary. It all works together. Maybe a sequel with Smoker getting payback by locking Ace up (and somehow still letting him go?). This scene could totally have happened and nobody in One Piece-verse would have noticed a change in either main characters. Thank you for writing this magnificent piece of work. I hope you feel proud every time you reread this fic because you sure made a lot of SmokerAce fans happy.
Hydrohusky24 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Well damn that was hot!
liekko.sibjorn chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I absolutely loved it ! Perfect pairing !
SoulMore chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
FAN!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
DAMN! This one-shot was GOOD! The descriptions from beginning to end was done exceptionally and just their personalities were to a T. I loved every part of this story. Plus is was fucking funny watching them banter even during the sex.

Ace you kinky bastard, I think it was a tie on this one. I mean, he DID make you beg like a whore. So yeah. 50 50 buddy.

I'm favoriting this.
Ashu-chwan chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awesome! *Q*
I really liked how Ace and Smoker were portrayed, they weren't OCC and that was nice. Also, the lemon was really, really nice! :3
I can imagine how angry Smokey was when he woke up, but at least he got laid, which mustn't happen a lot of time, so he shouldn't be complaining. xD
Anyway, thanks for the awesomely smexy OC. :3