Reviews for Starting Over
trust1sage chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Good story. Wish there was more reaction to the building destruction and maybe a bit more about the relationships at the end.
padg chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
great story. Thank You!
padg chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Great Story. Loved it. Keep it up.
fire dragonheart chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
karone-sakura chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Great story! Loved it! hehe

Karone
Akito-kun chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Excellent so far; I can't wait to read more!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
well written. poor heero.
fire dragonheart chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
fire dragonheart chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
something like human chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
I like it! I like duo's comment about avoiding answering but never lying. You know I'm not a 1x2 fan but i like how this isn't sap-filled soul mate type fic. Make Heero earn back his affection! LOL.
Nelia chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Hiya,

Great chapter.

The story is getting more and more exiting. I can hardly wait for 'the mission'.

I'm with chang on this one: I cannot wait for the grovelling. Clearly Heero is blind to Duo's feelings & visa versa ;-) Looking forward to 'the discovery'

Update soon,

Nelia

Ps: Thanks again for writting 'me' in :-)
Emilinia-sama chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
AUGH! WHY SO SHORT? i was hoping for something a little more satisfying! but i take what i can get...

so do we start getting more 3x4 scenes? andd 1x2? or 2x1; i'm not picky.

update soon!
karone-sakura chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
I know the way Heero did it was wrong... But I think all of this is a bit extreme. I mean why can't Heero just tell them how unstable he had been starting to become when he sent himself away? So what he needed some help. They should be able to understand that. Sure he disappeared but honestly... Everyone should sorta expect it from him! Its not like he did it on purpose. Its not like he was trying to hurt them. So in some ways I really don't like their attitudes and yet at the same time I know they shouldn't greet him with open arms. I dunno how to put it exactly but I'm not sure I like any of them at the moment. Cept Heero and I feel really bad for him. I guess I'm just too much of a forgiving soul... Any ways glad to see an update! More soon please!

Karone
hmmm chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
You've got something here, not sure what it is though. I've heard it said that if a story infuriates you that is proof that it's good, even if you don't like any of the characters. And I believe that to be true here. You are quite ably pushing a button with this continued feuding between the guys. As irritating as it is, there is enough truth to it for an emotional punch. Ordinarily I favor the character of Duo and find Heero in need of some anger management, but you have managed to flip the script here. Duo is on my last nerve and Heero comes off more sympathetic with every chapter. Not sure if that is what you intended, but that is what resulted.
Nelia chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Hey,

I finally found the time to read every chapter :-)

And I'm soooo loving this. Thank you so much for writing 'me' in, I feel so honored.

I hope to read more soon 'cause I wanna know if Heero & Duo can work it out :-)

Looking forward to reading more!

Nelia