Reviews for An Ominous Love 1859 5927 ABANDONED
punkneeter chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
I hate how it end at 27
Snowflake97 chapter 27 . 2/11/2014
I am so heartbroken to see this fiction being abandoned Q.Q! One of the best fictions I've ever read...This was a beautiful fiction and I loved every bit of it. Though it hurts to let it go...But I guess your story,your choice. Anyway, Good luck on your originals I suppose.
Nicole1612 chapter 27 . 2/9/2014
Oh, this.. I don't know what to say T.T ..but, you should know that I really really really LOVED this fic! although it saddened me that it will join my 'Most incomplete loved fics's list, it will stay in my heart *crys* ..You did a great job with it, to think it was the result of six years effort and all.. I didn't know, just wow! you have the right to be proud of it!.. and yeah, at least you didn't leave that cliffhanger without explanation, it did make it up a bit..
Oh my, why this feels like a sad separation scene ha..ha T.T! Anyway, as I said this fic was very LOVELY to read and had its special beautiful moments that had really clung to my mind *hearts* ..
Hope you luck from all my heart ;D!
ScarletBloomSword chapter 27 . 2/9/2014
I have no objection. Your own fanfiction, bro.

But about your Tumblr. What's the name?
EternalCarnival chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
Oh, I've always been a craver for 1859 fics and yours is quite excellent!
Even if the story is quite slow at some times, I found it nicely enjoyable. The plot is nice developed and the way the relationship between Hayato and Hibari evolves is really interesting. I really like the way your writing and how your portrayed KHR's character personalities.
I'm sorry that you have no interest in the fandom anymore (and I understand it very well, KHR's ending is a plausible reason for running out of inspiration) but I want you to know that it's really brave and generous of you to stop or delete the story like some do. For that, thank you very, very much.

Oh, and most important thing. I'm French (that's why my English is kinda crappy, sorry for that) so if you still need someone for later translations, I'll gladly help you!
ScarletBloomSword chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
The fourth chapter is really full of raging emotion when The principal bickered with Gokudera
Nicole1612 chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
Argh no! I finished reading all the chaps, now I have to wait for the coming ones T.T! ..Anyway, what is the shop owner doing here 0.0! I knew from the beginning that there's something wrong with him since he keeps coming even in Hibari's dreams! he's so weird! Oh god I feel excitement for that x3! I want to know who he really is and what does he want! ..waiting for the next update!
Nicole1612 chapter 22 . 1/14/2014
WOW! This was the BEST chapter in this fic! I really loved it so much! and I really loved what you made here with hibari! it's true he was OOC regarding to the anime, but think about it.. he's a human after all and there's no way he could keep his character or rather 'facade' while going through such emotions and incidents and all! So yeah I loved him crying, laughing, doing things human should do! it was really beautiful reading about Hibari that way! *hearts*.. I really hope this fic would end with a happy 1859 ending, I don't want to see Hibari being hurt T.T!
Kashiwagi Yuyuki chapter 26 . 1/11/2014
I actually know someone who is a native french speaker and I can help you with it.. I am currently learning french and I also have a friend who has an ability that is equivalent to a native french speaker.. She is close to me and I am sure either of them will agree to help, just pm me the sentences and I'll ask either of them to translate the sentences and I will send the translation to you :)
Okay, let's get to the point. I am in no way a supporter of Hayato x Tsuna, but I'm fond of Kyoya x Hayato. This fic is awesome and none of the characters is out-of-character so far. Keep writing because you've got the talent.. not everyone can write because it's a natural and gifted ability..
Snowflake97 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
Oh ho...an update...tiny but an update nontheless. So thankies Anyway, an important question, will it end after this 3 day excursion? or will you continue this in their school days? (crossing finger for the later :p) Well I really love this fiction (after all this is the fiction which made 1859 my otp). So keep up the good work and hope to see an update soon :)
Snowflake97 chapter 25 . 11/28/2013
AMORE! I was sooooo happy after seeing the update :D This story is as awesome as the HibaGoku pairing ;) Honestly this is the best fanfic ever and I really loved the chapter! Growing 1859 love...so cute! Lots of love and see you in your next chapter :)
spamano-lover chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
Wowowow an update :D Yes! Don't worry! I'll never abandon this story! My love is eternal! Now I shall wait for the next update and I hope you will have a nice day! uwu
wolfcrys chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
I'm glad you are back, I missed this story. It's my favorite yoai story on fanficion. I think Yamamoto is a to Tsuna and Gokudera relationship not in a bad way, I think that if Gokudera does get together with Hibari maybe Yamamoto and Tsuna will get together. I think I may I said this before but, I don't think Gokudera will ever break up with Tsuna, so Tsuna will have to do with, and with everything that's going on, it not hard to see why Tsuna may get tired of always having to hide somewhere if he wants to be alone with his lover. So I think all he may need is a little push from Yamamoto and it's over. I may want Hibari and Gokudera together, I'm not looking forward to the break up, Gokudera is going to be heart broken. And it may take him sometime to get over it. But whatever u want to take this story I will always support you.
Yentamashii chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
I can't even...I don't...My otp is 1859. There are others but this is sorta my favorite out of them all. And I started squealing once I saw the update for the new chapter like,"OH MY GOD YES" And the chapter was beautiful as per usual. Update faster please? You're awesome.
maaackaXD chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
Hi! Thanks for upload this beatiful fanfic. I really enjoy this. I love your writting and this is fascinating and compelling. Keep doing this good! I'll wait for the next chapter! ( sorry for my english, i speak spanish. XD)