Reviews for One Fine Day
You are an absolutely brilliant person for writing this. Honestly one of the best/most in character fan fiction I've read. And I read a LOT of fanfiction.
my own patronus chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
That was really, really sweet! Great job.
twitterp4ted chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
EffervescentYellow chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
This story.
So good.
I love your Burt and Blaine. And Finn of course, he is such a deep character in a weird way.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
This was so great. You should write a sequel.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
daddy issues omg
slowest chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
Lovely story!
Tsuki107 chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
Loved it! I'm
libaka chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
Loved this! I got very teary-eyed during some chapters. I'm surprised Kurt let his designer clothes get ruined and that Burt let him, since they cost so much!
Thaliana chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
I could have reviewed every chapter, but I didn't want to stop reading long enough. I'm sorry.

I loved this story. You are an incredible writer, bringing your stories to life. And the Burt/Blaine interactions... *sigh* I love this story. Absolutely love it.

Thank you so much, for bringing this into the world.

Thaliana chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I am seriously crying in this one. I started when Burt put the two blue pegs in the car...cause I SERIOUSLY just the other day saw a pic of that exact thing on twitter...but then the boxes, when Kurt couldn't care less about the clothing...I'm crying.

Thank you. I can't wait to keep reading, and I don't understand why I never saw this one before.

peanutmeg chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
This story was wonderfully written. Blaine's characterization was perfect, and I loved his interaction with Kurt and his family. Having Blaine finally feel comfortable enough to be himself around them was a great addition, and I loved the boys' dialogue in French/Italian, too. Thanks so much for sharing!
blue-peridot chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
oh, my heart. this just keeps getting better. i loved all the little shout-outs here, from rachel's song to the danger of flamboyant dressing, blaine's forever inappropriate song choices and the rarity of a smile with teeth. beautiful chapter all-round, and it delved into the deeper issues at hand, too. hope is always welcome.
blue-peridot chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
awww! awesome end line! finn here is fantastic.