Reviews for Patchwork
Foreverandeveron chapter 37 . 9/7/2014
Hey! So I just read through all your drabbles today and I loved them! And I would totally read "Deborah" (I know, no promises but still)! I personally think the show would be okay for a more mature audience if you tweaked the situations somewhat and upped the ages. Oh, and please update! :)

-Foreverandeveron
christina chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
wow i neaver epect that preston have a crush on debra delong
christina chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
yeah why i wonder why to
coolgirlsrock chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Please write the other one I was practically biting my nails while pretty much checking fan fiction everyday to find another DEBRA! fanfic so I'm begging you to write the next one.:'( :-) :-) :-) :'( :-) :-) :-)
DarkWind13 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
That one was very cute
LoveShipper chapter 36 . 3/23/2013
And the bullying of Debra begins just because Debra won
Whenthebirddies chapter 36 . 3/22/2013
THANK YOU!
Whenthebirddies chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Please write more!
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee ! I am rubbish at writing and there isn't enough Debra fics online. Please. Please.
Skypan chapter 35 . 11/20/2012
It's been canceled for a while where I know, and they haven't made a new episode that I've heard of in forever.
That sounds great! There is not nearly enough fanfiction for this category! I would write some, but I suck at writing, so it wouldn't help much. See you next time!
Skypan chapter 34 . 11/20/2012
Because, Preston, it just is! Don't question it, just embrace it! And be nice to Debra!
Skypan chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Cute! I can imagine Preston hugging her if she were ever sad. He would probably do it in that awkward "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, but here, let me try" way!
Skypan chapter 32 . 11/20/2012
Aw, I like updates, but I don't take Debra for the "Stalker Type". I don't know, she just doesn't seem like the type of person to stay in the shadows.
LoveShipper chapter 32 . 11/19/2012
Yeah Debra, wanting to know Preston by following him around is kind of stalking though kind of sweet.
LoveShipper chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
Aww nothing beats being held close by someone you love or really care about
LoveShipper chapter 35 . 11/19/2012
Gee everyone around Debra and Preseton thinks they are perfect for each other, glad they both listenned :)