Reviews for Malice, Concluded
jada951 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
What fun! Their banter is wonderfully accurate, in my mind anyway.

I think Johnny as a 5-0 detective is a fun thought.

Excellent job!
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Good job on this! I guessed that the nurse was the original target and Johnny and Roy were collateral damage. I like how Johnny spotted that something was going on. He really is pretty quick on the uptake.

Loved him whistling the Hawaii Five-O theme at the end!
fanofrandy chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Good continuation and conclusion to the original story line. And, Johnny is 'our hero.'
arkagy chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hey - i'm on holiday and i've got time to read! i liked this ending, as i enjoyed the original. Well done.
Ariane Rivendell chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh, Brava! Nice little wrap-up. But...ew! Creepy guy! He was very nicely characterized, creepiness just oozed out of him. Poor Rosella, twice! But thank goodness Johnny was on it. :-) Very very nice job!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Excellent!
Dianne chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was fantastic. I enjoyed reading this very much and you really did a great job of continuation. Thanks.
Ginger S chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
LOL! LOL! LOL! that was GREAT!
susan chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I was waiting to see how this ended and now I know thank you for the great read ) )
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very well done! Creepy character.
Maudlin Mush chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
oh yeah, Roy will never believe him! That was a great ending! Thanks for taking up Neemps' invitation to write the second part. (and the Hawaii 5-0 theme, that made me laugh!)
HeroWorshiper chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
LOVED this! Johnny to the rescue! Awsome challenge response, and fun too.
Neemps chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aha! So... it was the orderly boyfriend! Sicko. Yay, for Johnny figuring it out. Thanks for responding to the challenge!
Documents Deleted chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Whew, that was great! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I was so hoping someone would post a conclusion to this.
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
LOL! What a great ending. I saved the story myself to write an ending but I don't think I can match yours. Very clever and an enjoyable story.