Reviews for Malice, Concluded
SandyJump chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
more plez
Washingtonmyhome chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
What a rotten orderly! That's not a valid marriage. If she's not capable of consent, there is no real marriage. And why did Jimmy have to drug her to get her to be his? If they were ever to get married for real, I wonder how sound the marriage would be.
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
While this was good i could see a sequel to it. Perhaps the boyfriend doesn't take no for an answer or wants payback? Just a thought. Good story though.
jada951 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
What fun! Their banter is wonderfully accurate, in my mind anyway.

I think Johnny as a 5-0 detective is a fun thought.

Excellent job!
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Good job on this! I guessed that the nurse was the original target and Johnny and Roy were collateral damage. I like how Johnny spotted that something was going on. He really is pretty quick on the uptake.

Loved him whistling the Hawaii Five-O theme at the end!
fanofrandy chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Good continuation and conclusion to the original story line. And, Johnny is 'our hero.'
arkagy chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hey - i'm on holiday and i've got time to read! i liked this ending, as i enjoyed the original. Well done.
ClearingSky chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh, Brava! Nice little wrap-up. But...ew! Creepy guy! He was very nicely characterized, creepiness just oozed out of him. Poor Rosella, twice! But thank goodness Johnny was on it. :-) Very very nice job!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Excellent!
Dianne chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was fantastic. I enjoyed reading this very much and you really did a great job of continuation. Thanks.
Ginger S chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
LOL! LOL! LOL! that was GREAT!
susan chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I was waiting to see how this ended and now I know thank you for the great read ) )
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very well done! Creepy character.
Maudlin Mush chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
oh yeah, Roy will never believe him! That was a great ending! Thanks for taking up Neemps' invitation to write the second part. (and the Hawaii 5-0 theme, that made me laugh!)
HeroWorshiper chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
LOVED this! Johnny to the rescue! Awsome challenge response, and fun too.