Reviews for Hero
DX chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was depressing, but good.
NewLife2014 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
great one-shot, u don't find many good ones with lorien legacy :)
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Attempt to sleep by staying away from book until tomorrow? Read fanfic. There should be a meme: Logic Lexi.

Forgetting about my lack of sanity (I say as I prepare to talk about fictional characters as though they're real). I reallyreallyreally liked the way you portrayed them-everyone, really.

And now I go to sleep so I am able to actually keep my eyes open tomorrow. (Why I'm so tired this week is beyond me...)
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Well, here I am. Signed in and sexy. Did I mention I love? This? Oops, I guess I just did. Love Sam, ambivalent (big word) about Sarah. She's kind of meh. The canon Sarah, at any rate. Can't stand John (the name), though Four is love. Hey, what is his actual name? If Henri is Brandon, the Four sure as hell has a name too. Please tell me that ALL WILL BE REVEALED in PO6.

Oh, does Hadley/Bernie Kosar die in this? Anyhoo, lots of love.
raeganb123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I got tears in my eyes reading this. It was really well written and very, very good, but I seriously hope this doesn't happen in the books! Unless Four ends up with Six, because I'm now addicted to that pairing. Call me crazy! Anyway, keep writing! And also, are you going to continue this story or is it a one-shot?
Taywen chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh, this. So much. I've had this vague idea in the back of my mind, where Sarah moves on while Four/John remains in love with her and hsdjlsfngjk you've done this so well. Nice job ~
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I definitely can't wait to read more of this!
owlchicka chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
awwwww...This is a really realistic ending, in my mind anyway. Sure the books aren't gonna do it this way but that's the beauty of fanfiction. I absolutely loved this. there was some breath-catching "it can't be true" moments. awww...