Reviews for Henri's Story
someone chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
can u translate it to portuguese?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
malcolm spellman, paradi oh
Guest chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
I wish you would continue
this is an interesting story
Guest chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
UPDATE! I'm loving this story and want to know what will happen next.
WishUponADragon chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Loved it! I actually think I like this better than the original Lorien books. :D Great job!
sapalmoun koun chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
im number seven hehehehehe
graballla rome chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
its power i lke it
aliison medina chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
amerika or paradies idont unerstand
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
malcolm ? alice jewenerel-its me
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
hi every one I'just give you all one simple question the question is (MELCOLM SPELLMAN PARADISE OH )is true or not and you all like i am number 4 so if you have the Answer of this question just call me 012 -01011109 IM THE GIRLS
John smith chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Well why couldn't he just find his real dad or his mom instead of this
tremerid chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
Well, as always when Tremors is involved, this is a strange story. However, while being a bit strange, it is also heartwarming seeing broken families coming back together. I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I will check back for updates now and again anyway, simply because I like the story so much.

Keep it coming when you are able.

Regards,

-Tremerid
Duchess67 chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
*happy shriek* Heather could be little Ten's Cepan! Could she and Burt get back together, eventually? PLEASE? I certainly don't want anything to happen to the baby's mother, but it would be so cool for Heather to work out as the baby's Cepan, or at least be a backup for Burt with Six. Six needs a mother figure as well as Burt for a father figure. *g*

Burt's gonna need a bigger place now, with all those houseguests. *giggle* I'm glad Heather didn't shoot Bernie Kosar, but I hope Nancy had permission before hand to tell Heather about the Loric's secrets. I'm hoping that because of the invitation, that was the case.

That ceremony was so sweet, I loved it. *happy sigh*
Luzith chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
I loved it. Especially all the interaction between characters. Thanks for the Henri/John scene. :)

And very cool that you considered the future of another generation of Garde. And that some remnant of their culture survives.
windharmony chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
Awesome, mom! (yes I'm letting everyone in the world know your my mom! XP)Amazing chapter, I can't wait for more! Happy dance!