Reviews for Fate, Chance, and the Master of Death
Autumn Souls chapter 1 . 1/9
I enjoyed it, but the ending was very meh. Why would Harry stay with Ginny if she used a love potion on him? I get not having him get together with Hermione. In fact, I liked that bit a lot. I like seeing Harry or Hermione not get the other when they want to. But Ginny in the end anyway? Meh.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Nice work.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Aww. Could have juat kept him alive and kept the Wizarding Aurors non-lazy. That would have been awesome.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
good
eraser.time207 chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Harry Potter is actually 6 feet tall in the end.
kevinrandrup chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I love your overconfident, unamused and patronizing Harry. I that last quote was hilarious too
ironhair chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Short but intriguing.
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
"Don't make promises to naked women. They hold you to them when you have regained your senses."

Best

Line

EVER!
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Meh, not cohesive enough, but it was fine. I liked that mother life saving shenanigans line though.
Jonuts chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I gotta admit man, that was a good read.
Perspicacity chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Nice one-shot. Loved the ending.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Thanks for avoiding evil and stupid Ron,
AiSard chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
What I like the most about this fic: Ginny. D
TurtleBlue chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I'll put my ducats on Voldy and Trix. The deathstick wants to continue it's supremacy down the bloody eons of history. Harry doesn't have the stones to be with Hermione, wishing to continue down the manipulated path set down by fate, Dumbles and Mollywobbles. Never wanting to rise above his Stockholm Syndrome life. What a bloody wanker!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Haha, very fun. Nice work.