Reviews for She Will Be Loved
sueIZide chapter 2 . 11/23
Yeah! I'm revisiting this again.
LizziePaige chapter 11 . 11/23
I've read this story a couple of times now, and each time when I get to this chapter I feel physically ill. What they, Charlie and Renee, did to Bella was beyond horrendous. And I do blame Charlie here too, probably more so than Renee. He allowed his daughter to be treated like this, with him knowing the laws, he still allowed it. I know Belka goes on to forgive him, but I never would. He's been legally divorced from Renee for years and he still believes her, he doesn't once put his biological daughter before Renee and Tanya, and to me, that's unforgivable beside what he allowed to have happen to her.
renewagain chapter 9 . 8/2
That was heartbreaking. Her trying to nurse mean. I absolutely hated Renee. Ugh. Horrible.
renewagain chapter 8 . 8/2
Man that really sucked :(/I mean your writing is good but Bella was dealr a tough hand.
renewagain chapter 7 . 8/2
Whoa. Whoa. whoa. Okay, I'm okay. I really thought she was crazy but I had sort of wondered this too, but figured it was too farfetched haha.
renewagain chapter 6 . 8/2
Poor Anthony. Did he go to find Bella? This is still such a mystery...
renewagain chapter 4 . 8/2
Ouch. Thisnis rough.
Heartbreaking...nice job.
renewagain chapter 1 . 8/2
Hmmmmm. Good start.
MsLiss chapter 7 . 5/8
Omfg twisted
SiriuslyPink chapter 11 . 4/18
She can't accept the fact that he can't forgive her? Um if I were her I would hate him so freaking much. When I got out, I wouldn't even consider a relationship with him. I'd just try to get visiting rights for the unborn baby and they say screw you to Edward when bringing him back haha.
Belibeli chapter 17 . 1/30
hola :) esta historia esta increíble, me encanto...muy buen trabajo en la traducción te gusto tanto la historia que, quería pedir tu autorización para poder publicarla en otra pagina de fic...estoy segura que les va encantar esta historia..espero que me des tu autorización, muchos saludos.
Dear Knicnort3,
I enjoyed this story so much that I have now read it twice! I'm going to read the rest of your stories now.
I would have liked for you to expand this story a little bit, perhaps a brief look through the years of Edward, Bella and Tanya's experiences over the years rather than having a summary of their experience in passing. It was still a great story nonetheless.
WickedPrincess chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Such a beautiful story! You had me crying and laughing all along
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2014