Reviews for She Will Be Loved
I think i have read while reviewing this story before but in case i havent i shall leave another one, its not much but at least its something, i apologize for not been able to review as much as i would like to, but please know thata you're an amazing writer and i've read every single one of your stories.
october554 chapter 17 . 1/24
I truly love this story. I love the drama and the heartbreak and the happy ending! Your a very talented author and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!
sueIZide chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Yeah! I'm revisiting this again.
LizziePaige chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
I've read this story a couple of times now, and each time when I get to this chapter I feel physically ill. What they, Charlie and Renee, did to Bella was beyond horrendous. And I do blame Charlie here too, probably more so than Renee. He allowed his daughter to be treated like this, with him knowing the laws, he still allowed it. I know Belka goes on to forgive him, but I never would. He's been legally divorced from Renee for years and he still believes her, he doesn't once put his biological daughter before Renee and Tanya, and to me, that's unforgivable beside what he allowed to have happen to her.
renewagain chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
That was heartbreaking. Her trying to nurse and...how mean. I absolutely hated Renee. Ugh. Horrible.
renewagain chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Man that really sucked :(/I mean your writing is good but Bella was dealr a tough hand.
renewagain chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
Whoa. Whoa. whoa. Okay, I'm okay. I really thought she was crazy but I had sort of wondered this too, but figured it was too farfetched haha.
renewagain chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Poor Anthony. Did he go to find Bella? This is still such a mystery...
renewagain chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Hmmmmm. Good start.
MsLiss chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
Omfg twisted
SiriuslyPink chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
She can't accept the fact that he can't forgive her? Um if I were her I would hate him so freaking much. When I got out, I wouldn't even consider a relationship with him. I'd just try to get visiting rights for the unborn baby and they say screw you to Edward when bringing him back haha.
Belibeli chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
hola :) esta historia esta increíble, me encanto...muy buen trabajo en la traducción te felicito...me gusto tanto la historia que, quería pedir tu autorización para poder publicarla en otra pagina de fic...estoy segura que les va encantar esta historia..espero que me des tu autorización, muchos saludos.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
Dear Knicnort3,
I enjoyed this story so much that I have now read it twice! I'm going to read the rest of your stories now.
I would have liked for you to expand this story a little bit, perhaps a brief look through the years of Edward, Bella and Tanya's experiences over the years rather than having a summary of their experience in passing. It was still a great story nonetheless.