Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Twiolic chapter 4 . 4/7
OMG!
Tbh this is the best story I ever read you are very talented author and I hope that you make a career out of this
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
Good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2016
Man this is a tough read. Here's the thing, I do believe that Renee did and do love Bella and thought she was doing the best but she went about it the wrong way. I'm not saying she deserves forgiveness and that she wasn't wrong. I do see that in her mind she thought it was for the best and manipulated the situation to get her way. But didn't see that it was hurting Bella instead of actually helping her. She was so busy on how she felt and past hurt she was comparing her pain with Bella's and not actually hearing, listening and/or seeing how much pain was happening. That on part when Bella came back and witnessed Anthony call Tanya mama, that broke my heart she spent her whole life thinking about him and he was the only one she had left in her life and when she finally came back she felt she had nothing left. He was her whole world. That was one of the hardest part of this story.

What's funny is I knew the story was going to have the plot it did. I read the first two chapters and told myself what was going to happen and why Bella turned out they way she did I knew and then as the story went on, I said "I knew it" I just didn't know how it was all going to go down. But it is a great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
I think i have read while reviewing this story before but in case i havent i shall leave another one, its not much but at least its something, i apologize for not been able to review as much as i would like to, but please know thata you're an amazing writer and i've read every single one of your stories.
october554 chapter 17 . 1/24/2016
I truly love this story. I love the drama and the heartbreak and the happy ending! Your a very talented author and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!
sue1zide chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Yeah! I'm revisiting this again.
LizziePaige chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
I've read this story a couple of times now, and each time when I get to this chapter I feel physically ill. What they, Charlie and Renee, did to Bella was beyond horrendous. And I do blame Charlie here too, probably more so than Renee. He allowed his daughter to be treated like this, with him knowing the laws, he still allowed it. I know Belka goes on to forgive him, but I never would. He's been legally divorced from Renee for years and he still believes her, he doesn't once put his biological daughter before Renee and Tanya, and to me, that's unforgivable beside what he allowed to have happen to her.
renewagain chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
That was heartbreaking. Her trying to nurse and...how mean. I absolutely hated Renee. Ugh. Horrible.
renewagain chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Man that really sucked :(/I mean your writing is good but Bella was dealr a tough hand.
renewagain chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
Whoa. Whoa. whoa. Okay, I'm okay. I really thought she was crazy but I had sort of wondered this too, but figured it was too farfetched haha.
renewagain chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Poor Anthony. Did he go to find Bella? This is still such a mystery...
renewagain chapter 4 . 8/2/2015