Reviews for Along Came a Spider
JRobin chapter 1 . 1/19
I was bitten by a black widow spider when I was in grade school, and I must say that your description of the experience is spot-on. Black widows suuuuuuuuck! My ankle was swollen to the size of a cantaloupe and for three days every muscle in my body ached like I had some monsterish mutant flu. I remember that my own doctor's advice was similar to that of your fictional doctor: unless you have trouble breathing, you'll be fine. Just keep downing muscle relaxers and fever reducers and enjoy three days of hell.
Reyna Winchester chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
That was so adorable! Great job! :D
Autobot-of-Music chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Great story. Almost started feeling sick myself while reading those descriptions. xD poor sammy
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Great story
oh my god chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
so it just...ends? don't leAVE ME CRYING LIKE THIS OKAY
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This story was awesome! I love how it helped mend their relationship and help Dean get his priorities straight. You kept everyone in character - well done!
Nakahara chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
D'awwwww
spn-addict666 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
oh my god, I love this thank you!
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I hate spiders (cute story)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
AW! *U* *U* I've read over parts of this FIVE MILLION TIMES, and I LOVE IT! *U* Rock on! God, so beautiful! Seriously, though, this was so cute and awesome! :D Love it!

I did notice some either punctuation or incorrect word issues, and maybe an instance or two where Dean didn't exactly seem in character - haven't looked over it in a few hours-day-ish, but still. They're just tiny things, but things I noticed all the same. (My eyes are probably more critical than others' since I beta for a lot of people... XD) A quick read-through should suffice, I think. :D

Rock on! Can't wait to see what else you write for this archive! :D Rock on!
NiDubhchair chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Adorable :-) This was lovely - short, sweet, and no Wincest to speak of (sorry, that stuff just gives me the heeby-jeebies . . .). Thanks :)
McGeeklover chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
omg this was great! :)
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
oun... que fofo! e muito original! rssrsrs... parabéns!
Esstell chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Love it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Dean forgot his anger with Sam just as soon as Sammy needed him.