Reviews for Along Came a Spider
Autobot-of-Music chapter 1 . 1/11
Great story. Almost started feeling sick myself while reading those descriptions. xD poor sammy
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Great story
oh my god chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
so it just...ends? don't leAVE ME CRYING LIKE THIS OKAY
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This story was awesome! I love how it helped mend their relationship and help Dean get his priorities straight. You kept everyone in character - well done!
Nakahara chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
D'awwwww
spn-addict666 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
oh my god, I love this thank you!
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I hate spiders (cute story)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
AW! *U* *U* I've read over parts of this FIVE MILLION TIMES, and I LOVE IT! *U* Rock on! God, so beautiful! Seriously, though, this was so cute and awesome! :D Love it!

I did notice some either punctuation or incorrect word issues, and maybe an instance or two where Dean didn't exactly seem in character - haven't looked over it in a few hours-day-ish, but still. They're just tiny things, but things I noticed all the same. (My eyes are probably more critical than others' since I beta for a lot of people... XD) A quick read-through should suffice, I think. :D

Rock on! Can't wait to see what else you write for this archive! :D Rock on!
NiDubhchair chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Adorable :-) This was lovely - short, sweet, and no Wincest to speak of (sorry, that stuff just gives me the heeby-jeebies . . .). Thanks :)
McGeeklover chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
omg this was great! :)
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
oun... que fofo! e muito original! rssrsrs... parabéns!
Esstell chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Love it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Dean forgot his anger with Sam just as soon as Sammy needed him.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
My brother in law (a cop) got bitten by a black widow while we were all in Las Vegas for my wedding. I've never seen somebody so ill without it being followed by death in my life. My sister took him to the hospital and he stayed there for days. So this wa actually pretty close to how bad those things get. Poor Sammy. I felt so bad for him. I'm not even going to ask how Bobby got ahold of the Morphine! Who cares as long as it worked right. I'm glad that Dean came around too Those boys are so dang stubborn!
sam's folly chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I am so loving your stories. I love how you capture the humor of Dean, Sam, and Bobby.