Reviews for The Kind Reaper
EyeCandy432 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Need more! ;D
Soma Cruz chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Your writing style is pretty good, but I think you should work on it more. The story feels so rushed, everything just happens so fast. I think your story lacks vivid descriptions and I also want to see the use of bigger, "fancy" words. The plot is okay, but it could get really confusing due to the slightly vague writing style and combination of charecters from other games. However, though these statements seem harsh, the story is pretty good and I would like to see where it will lead to. I, too, am a writer and I'm just trying to help rather than merely rebuke with no purpose.

Also, is Richter always the one manipulated or is just my imagination? _
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Very good maybe.
Darkfairy102 chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
I thought the chapter was reeeeeally good. I only saw one problem with word order on this sentence that kind of confused me: She buried her hands in her head and rocked back and forth, sobbing as she did so, the tears streaming down her face.

I wasn't sure whether she was sticking her hands in her head or if she was putting her head in her hands. You gotta watch that. It can become very confusing to the reader. I can't wait to read more :D

L.L.B
Blue Deity chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
No big surprise Richter died, he does a lot of that xD

Nice chapter and really looking forward to this horror fic of yours
Night Blooming Rose chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Awww, Richter is dead... So Richter was already dead and a part of his soul was still in his body. Awesome!

What is the whole thing with the murder of that writer at the beginning? Why did Shanoa pass out? And what's with that pic? What importance does it have?

Awesome! So many questions!

Update soon! This was great!(_) The structure is off, wonder why...

Darkfairy102 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I noticed the paragraph structure is a bit off. I've tried that kind of spacing, too, at one point in time, and it didn't work very well for me, either. Besides that... I can't see anything else wrong with it. It's great so far!

D.A.G
Asteroth1 chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Richter is dead... aww sh... :-(

Now Juste must get younger and again kick ass :D

Good chapter I wonder... who was assassin and his victim. Can't wait for another one! :-)
Blue Deity chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Ricther? Seems like things just got real xD

good chapter Malik, really liked the part when Shanoa started crying and not realising it
Night Blooming Rose chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Yep! Shanoa does have some emotions. That's a very good reason not to die. I liked the scene with Alucard helping her.

So, Joachim returns! Awesome! And oh my! Richter! What happened to him? Hm

Doing great. Update soon!

Asteroth1 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Joachim suprised me, nice twist. But aww... poor Richter :-(

But maybe we'll get some Juste ass kickin'? (Yeah I know he's old :-(). Well I like the chapter ;-)
no one chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I must say that your story is quite intriguing and would like it if you keep writting this story, its a bit rushed but good none of the less.
Tsunderoid chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is a really interesting concept But the beginning seemed a bit rushed. Perhaps you could drag it out a bit further? Maybe go into Shanoa's reason for being there or her past?

The formatting also made it hard to read. Is it your word processor? if so, I recommend downloading the free word processor they offer on the site here. It may help.

I also noticed some run-on sentences. There were too many to point out, but you may want to keep an eye out for them. Description is never a bad thing, but don't abuse it for the fact

This was a pleasant read. I'll have to read the next chapter later
Night Blooming Rose chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Oh! This was great! I enjoyed all of the twists.(_)

Okay, so the vampire Shanoa fought was Maxim, and she's related to him? Very nice twist with Juste. And LOVE that you put his decorating in. He is the only Vampire Hunter/Interior Decorator that is awesome, that I have ever heard of. Haha

So, it was Alucard, eh? He wanted too speak to Maria. That was good he got too.(_) So, it's Shanoa who is in danger? Oh my!

Oh! Joachim Armster! Yay! Wonder what he shall do. He is such an interesting character and one of my fave characters in Castlevania. So glad he's in.(_)

This was great! Update soon!

Asteroth1 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Nice chapter. That idea with Juste was brilliant I hope that Richter will appear too. I can't remember but Shanoa at the end of Order of Ecclesia get back her memories (I'm not sure...). Anyway it's best Castlevania fic for now! Keep doing good job! :D