Reviews for Not Your Typical Hunt
Specs2000 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
I loved that story. Makes me wanna protect Sammy from all the bad things and ignorant people out there. Love your stories!
XxZessxX chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
John is really mean. It's so stupid to think Sam would be useless. He is just deaf not brain damaged -.- Idiot. Good that Dean fought for him and made very clear that Sam could take care of himself and have his back on a hunt. I enjoyed reading this :)
sarahpom chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
By far, the best fic I have EVER read x well done xx
Lydia Eileen chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Great story! I mean i completely wanted to run john over with a car but it was a great story
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
That was really good. Great story!
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
I loved it!
NastifaceX chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Wow! I loved this! Normally I'm a pure slash fan, but the brother dynamic between Sam and Dean is so fucking SWEET, and, unfortunately, it often gets pushed out when slash comes in. Good job!
Lil Threat chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
wow, what an interesting spin on the usual SPN world. I am an ASL major so I was happy to read in this last chapter that they had made up their own "home signs", since they weren't using ASL. :-)

What were the missing ribs about? I think I missed that reason...

I also wondered why Dean kept grabbing Sam's hands when he was trying to tell Dean something. That would be like putting your hand over someone else's mouth when they started to talk.

Sorry to write so much! I really enjoyed your style, I'll be reading some more of your works soon!
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
R ya gonna make #2 please continue this story! I love it!
reddgemini chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
Very good story. I though you did a great job in this chapter
mbrr chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
AWWWW is over :C Great story. A sequel please, please, please I would like to see John came to appreciate Sam and realize how useful he is despite his disability. Dean is an awesome big brother. HUGS
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
I'm so glad Dean talkd to Sam and made him understand that he isn't a burden...that he will NEVER just up and leave him the way John did.
cold kagome chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
love it.. dean is awesome big brother...
Paige M. Carter chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
This is a wonderful story, but I'm a little disappointed that we never really got closure on the John front. I was hoping that Dean really confronted John about how he treated Sam. But it was still a great story and I enjoyed it.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
You should do a sequel to this. I love the story line