Reviews for Anything at all
Boo! I h8 all of the sadness
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
Sweet by Je$$ic
Jeic chapter 28 . 8/10/2015
I love it even if it was sad it was ... Amazing
Marshmallow chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Rest in peace tennis ball. You will be missed.
Dasilva.bruna chapter 29 . 4/2/2015
Please write more!
willows674 chapter 29 . 2/28/2015
awsome story so awsome that i read it all in one day my mom has really been nagging me to get off the computer i tried to convince her i was reading but she wouldnt listen. does that sound like a really big fan or a creepy child obsessed with adventure time.(again my question mark still does not work so annoying pretend there is a question mark at the end of the sentence please) i am happy with either one. you have not updated in like a year so please update soon i promise i will read it and i will even reveiw it too! anyways i love your story write more soon!
marshallee chapter 22 . 2/28/2015
i am reading i am a rock right now and i would just like to clarify : i. am. not. a. rock. !
willows674 chapter 21 . 2/28/2015
i just wanted to note that sometimes you call the gender swapped version of BMO by TMO and sometimes you call her ZMO. and wasnt BMO always a girl. (my question mark button still does not work! ugggh. so just imagine a very intreging question mark death glaring you right in the face at the end of this sentence! you can also imagine me with a very questioning raised eye brow.)
NoImNotObsessed chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
So this chapter's fanfiction of your fanfiction of the Ice King's fanfiction?
Mind.
Blown.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Omg it's from 'look who's talking' I love that movie 3
NotSoNormalLady chapter 28 . 6/18/2014
Sad and depressing. But good
FlamePrincess14 chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
Marshall can't look in a mirror he's a vampire!
NotSoNormalLady chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
This is really cute!
NotSoNormalLady chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
Dude, this is sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
i do have to admit that the story isn't that bad, although at the beginning of the story you put Tmo instead of Bmo, even in the opposite world her name is still Bmo.