Reviews for Forgetful
Hikari4444 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Love it! .
GublerRussia chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
That was some funny chiz. Grell had me rolling on the floor, it's sad how I'm not kidding. I was really rolling around my floor laughing. XD
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Such an adorable story. Eric and Alan are just too cute for their own good. Even though he forgot, he made up for it tenfold.

As always you did a great job with the wit in this story. The conversations are naturally funny. I especially like this scene: "Happy birthday, Alan darling!" Grell almost sang, sliding onto Alan's desk.

"Don't sit on my papers, Grell- but thank you." Alan said, smiling.

"Ooh, Alan, you're so cute when you smile~" Grell ran a finger down Alan's chest.

"You're so lucky Eric isn't here." Ron said, from where he sat, bent over his papers. "He'd do unspeakable things to you."

"I love it when men do unspeakable things to me." Grell replied, laying back on Alan's desk. "Especially handsome men."

"Grell! You're knocking things off! Go lie on your own desk!" Alan said, rescuing his picture and the glass penholder from where they were teetering on the edge of falling.

"But yours is so much more fun!"

"Sutcliff! Start working!" William's voice called from his office, the door of which, Alan noticed, was open. "You've already got overtime, I will give you more and enjoy it!"

"Oh, you don't enjoy anything." Alan heard Grell mutter as he climbed off the desk, knocking a few papers to the floor."

That whole scene is well written. The pacing is perfect. The whole scene is clearly described. Nothing is out of place. Each person speaks at the right time. You did a really amazing job at having the characters play off what the previous person said. And, as always, they are all in character. I mentioned this in a review of another of your stories, but I'll say it again, this is really TV comedy worthy (and a hundred times funnier than half the stuff on TV today). That applies to a lot of scenes, but this is just one example.

The glasses scene. Another genius moment on your part. I can see Grell dancing about with Will's glasses. Even though he's doing it to help Eric, a part of me feels as though Grell is also doing it because he enjoys teasing Will. Also, nice job with not showing Will hit Grell, but bringing it up in conversation later. Usually I prefer seeing it happen straight out, but in this case it works better the way you chose to reveal it.

What in the world, Harry? Why did he have to go and ruin the moment? At least Alan is happy. Such a cute, fluffy ending. Aww, and Alan's last thought is cute.

Lovely work with this story.
Epic-Demolition-Lover chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This reminds me of that time when my whole family thought my birthday was the third instead of the second of October XD I was like "WH- how could you!" XD
Kanaid Black chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I wanna know what is the present for Grell! 3
Clydell Humphries chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Haha, Eric :) you're so funny :P very sweet story!
fleya chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I loved it.

I don't think you've OCC Will nor Eric.

Eric looks cute if he is nervous and enraged Will is always a win (I've always imagined the scene of the stolen glases, and you described it perfectly)