Reviews for And Streams Of Rapture Drown My Soul
mykyou chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
OMFG!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
oh...my god. that was...that was so fucking intense. fantastic job!
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow...
living.this.lie chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
What can I say except excellent job? Loved it! It's a shame it's a one shot; it leaves me wanting more. But I get why you left it as a one shot. Gotta say you kept me enthralled. Great job once again.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Holy CRAP.

This is incredible.
Genevia chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was amazing beyond words!

*pokes*

Sequel?
Brighter-Lucky-Penny chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aww, that was so sad,

i didn't see the plot twist! love it!

Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow. It's just so ...WOW!

seriously, freaking amazing I loved it!
restless chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
No! How can you do that to me? This story needs a sequel. It has my favorite mix of fandoms. I demand more. The story can't be left like this. please.
TtylerMaria chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I loved this story! And oh I see so many places it could go! It was sad but amazing
Cleo Leo chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
dkfjgpodfjpodjh, that was good.
MoonxStar chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This story is just too good not to review poor blaine, and kurt, and their future adopted babies
malteesers chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was quite a long, well made piece. Not usually something I would be interested in, but you kept me enraptured the whole time. I'm a sucker for happy endings, and this was just so very, very depressing. Well written, though, and it's obvious how much time and effort you put into it.

I especially enjoyed the base plot; that is, how exactly Blaine came to be the object of obsession for a demon. Blaine's list of Reasons, particularly number 4, toward the beginning of this piece was eye as well as thought catching, and was one of the reasons I decided to continue reading. You worked that into the story well.

Your grammar, spelling, and over all flow of the text were very much passable. If there's one thing I love, it's a readable fic. This was most certainly one such readable fic. Adding on to that, it was most certainly a readable fic that went beyond the standards of numerous authors on this site. I did not find an overwhelming amount of mistakes - which is quite the feat for such a long piece. Any I did spot were not glaring enough to jar my attention from the story.

Characterization was of good quality. Taking into account the setting of the story and plot, I think you molded each person to fit your writing needs wonderfully. Nobody was blatantly skewed in terms of their original canon character designs, but instead shifted slightly to fit the needs of this particular story line and type. I am not an avid Kurt and Blaine shipper, but you made them work so well together in this. The addition of Rachel as a sort of Mercedes-to-Kurt for Blaine was fun to read about as well.

As I mentioned before, this, for many reasons having to do with my own personal preference, was not the type of story I usually read. But once I got started, I just could not take my eyes away from it. In your opening notes you said you were going for "something intense and scary and sexy." I believe you hit all three spot on. This was well written, and I will be sure to keep an eye out for more works by you.