Reviews for Powdered Root of Asphodel, Infusion of Wormwood
Evani chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
im glad I was reading fridge brilliance today and saw your addition to it :) I like this, it shows perfectly what feelings snape would have for harry before actually meeting him (and all the awfulness that happens when he never really does)
crazyhpcfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is so beautiful.

:sobs:
AnnaAmnesia chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oooh! Did you read Oh God Not Again? because that's the only other place I remember this being mentioned.
Of course, you could have just done your homework...
Amy chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I have to say, this broke my heart. It's amazingly written. Just asdfghjkl.
TheMoonIsLowTonight-funkyfish chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow... brilliant. Absolute genius.
Mlle de Fer chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Very good - unique!:) bravo and good continuation!:)
stirigiphile chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
You are long overdue a review. I love this so much and recommended it so that I've hopefully sent some new readers your way.
A.KayIsAPenName chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Beautifully done! Are these actually the meanings of the two plants? Because if they are, you are a brilliant genius for connecting the meanings with the story!

~Alison
Redconky chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow . . . you really did your homework. Not only did you write a lovely fanfic, but you directed the spotlight to an overlooked bit of foreshadowing by JKR. Outstanding work.
Severitus chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Brilliant!
Curly Wurly Me chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh my gosh this is such an incredible fic! I had never realised before the significance of that scene and it means so much more to me now.

Very moving and well written- I almost cried on it.

Definately one of the best fics I've read. Good work :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow - this was a wonderfully written piece, offering rare insight into that scene in the first book. Nice work! :)
Ophelia Havisham chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Stop me reading all these sad fics :'(

Such a powerful fic, you deserve more reviews, hon xx

I like it.
Eva-Inevitability chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
First review! As for the story, blew my mind. Left me in awe. I love Severus, and now I'm just shocked as to the level of his subtlety. And jk's too I suppose.

I love this story. You made my life. Bravi