Reviews for A Healing Touch
Hot elf chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh my, why didn't I find this earlier?

Lovely story, unbelievably hot. Swoooon!

I really love the way you write Fenris.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Aww, so cute, love it x
OhMercyMe chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I really, really enjoyed this one; and not just because it was fun. It was also really well-written, and the parts from Fenris' perspective struck me as being very in-character, which can be a tough thing to do with him.

Also, Hawke is *evil*; I love it. I actually thought, throughout Fenris' perspective, that Hawke was really just being all innocent and concerned, since Fenris was obviously so convinced of that; I was surprised by the ending! And a little wistful.

Still, though. This is a really well-written story, and the naughty bits didn't seem to take away from or overpower the rest of the plot, which is definitely a good thing in my opinion!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Ahh... thats where you end it?
Briannel chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oooh, so hot and sexy, positively delicious! Your Hawke is sooo sweet with poor Fenris! Simply amazing story!
nivael chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh wow.

I really cannot imagine anyone who could write better DA ffs!

How evil of Hawke! And poor Fenris struggled at the beginning but was chanceless...

It really would be a wate not to continue this story. Well at leat one more chapter. Please? *pleadingeyes*
Sable-eyed-lily chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Mmmmmmm.. How delicious. I really wish you would continue this, where Fenris figures out what Hawke did. Then they have mad passionate sex together, and all the fangirls squee as one :D
Ailee Nolitari chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
OH! MY! GOD! This has got to be the best, most well written story I've read...period! Ok, I may be exagerating a bit, but not by much! This was absolutely fantastic and I enjoyed every last bit of it. You should be proud! Thank you for a great Dragon Age story!