Reviews for Blaine Anderson Is Really Not That Short
mykyou chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
kurt's strength shines throught his vulnerability. and blaine's uncertainty makes him more human. a lovely story.
boldpens chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was so great. I could really see this happening in canon and it's such a great look into Blaine's POV.
Hummel-Anderson chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was really good! Blaine really isn't that short LOL! loved it good job :)
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Perfection.

I absolutely loved this. This captured exactly what I always imagined Blaine to be feeling. I love that you wrote that Kurt knows why Blaine isn't ready yet. I love that Blaine wavers periodically because he hasn't realized it yet, but he really is falling in love. I love that you explained Why he's cautious about a relationship with Kurt and how much their friendship means to him.

Brilliantly executed.

Emily
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow, for your first ever fic this is kinda amazing. I love the way you've written it - delving into Blaine's thoughts and feelings and making it real, not just some words that make up a story. It's just so Blaine, being so scared of ruining what he and Kurt already have but at the same time wanting more.

Off to read your other fics now.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
AWWWWW.

I love them. I really, really do.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I don't even know what to say that could articulate what I am feeling for this wonderful story right now. This is so profoundly well written that I can only say, WOW. How did you get into Blaine's head like that? I've not read anything that gives such clear voice to Blaine's inner conflict about his feelings for Kurt - trying to hold onto him as a friend, for fear of ruining what they have by striving for something more, even if his hesitation means losing him to somepne else if that makes Kurt happy. That is what love- and being in love - is all about. No need to rush toward forever.
Hannahbb21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I really hope you keep writing fanfiction because this was one of the best peices i've ever read. Your head cannon for Blaine was just so perect and relatable. It seemed like an actual missing moment from the show. I just loved how you protrayed him, it felt very real. bravo.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
this is good
Moonyshoes chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is beautifully written, incredibly introspective, and frankly extremely intellectual. I wish there were more stories like this out there, because it's one that really makes you stop and think. I love it.
Owlkliss chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
beautifully written! I love your style, and your Blaine makes my heart melt
lifeisawesome chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I think this is a great interpretation of their friendship. Especially combined with your story of how Blaine realizes Kurt is for him. It is beautiful, because I'm a firm believer in friends first, and the only reason Kurt and Blaine are so strong and shipworthy is because of their friendship. And I believe that it means they will always be in each others lives. They will be in each others' weddings- either as opposite grooms or each others best men because they are best friends. And I am grateful that this fic especially captured that feeling. Even if New Directions is as annoying and intrusive as ever.
lolasatsuma chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I loved the nickname you gave to Puck "A Midsummer Night's Mohawk." XD

I also love your writing technique, it's very unique and humourous :)