Reviews for The Braille Carved in Stolen Hearts
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
That was... beautifully written. And just a beautifully expressed idea. Loved it. And actually really originally executed, for all that I've seen this scene written a million times. I don't know, I think you just found a really different, gorgeous perspective to work from in it.

K
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
oh. this is beautiful. there can never be enough reaction fic for this moment! you have good taste in bandwagons.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my heart. I just... I'm sorry, I can't come up with the right words.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Well, I just finished this on the heels of reading your other story "Blaine Anderson Really Not That Short," and I must ask you to stop underestimating yourself. You put beautiful words to that gorgeous scene. And considering that I have watched that scene more than once (okay, a number of times - okay, many times) I was able to see each of the movements as you described them. Each time I watch that scene it's almost as if I am witnessing an intensely private moment. Thank you for your lovely words.
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I cannot even begin to describe how amazing this is. It's honestly the best Blaine!epiphany I've /ever/ read.

It was beautifully, beautifully written, but that's not even the best part. The best part is that this is probably and exactly what Blaine felt when Kurt sang Blackbird. AND, it covered how much of a scared, little boy Blaine really was.

Seriously, it's just sheer genius and beauty... o-o

I loved it. Plain and simple: I. loved. it!

-xoxo
klinneah chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Sweet Grilled Cheesus this is beautiful.