Reviews for Crepuscular
Zippy Saboteur chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
I'd also think it's because weeks of torture can lead a person to not being completely right in the head, even if they're unaware of it or it's not obvious to others. You don't go through something like that without loosing at least part of your mind. You gain things too though, like Bella's apparently improved survival instinct first with Rosalie and then with Edward. Pretty interesting story so far. I'm looking forward to more.
ttrouble95 chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Haha it was good again! Having her experience it like she was Maggie was really cool, and no matter the wait I'm sure your next chapter will be just as good, if not better. I'm also kinda jealous Bella has such a nice bike...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Phenomenal! I'm so hooked on this story. Poor Alice you can totally see how trying to stay away is killing her. Bella stare down with dickward was funny. Cant wait to see what supernatural bella turns out to be. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Avarenda chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Whoa. Wonderful chapter, suitably original.

The dream sequences are suitably creepy and i cannot decide if they're a glimpse into the past or foreshadowing for the future.

I like how Charlie offered to teach Bells self defense and how to shoot. I wouldnt be surprised if he gives Bella a taser and a can of pepper spray as well.

The motorcycle is a nice change from the norm. I'm not sure it has necessarily given her more of a 'badass' image, but maybe that will come with time. Right now i still see Bella in the role of victim, but her actions today (especially with edward) show that she's slowly coming out of the part.

I love how quickly the secret has come out. Day one and Bella already knows The Cullens are more then human. Cool move having Alice save her from a bear by the way. Although with all the little hints you've been dropping (the healing, the hearing, the new instincts) Bella might have been able to hold her own.

I get the feeling our klutz is a bit more then human, but if thats the case, how and when did it happen?

The description you used for Alice when she was wrestling with the bear was great. Captivating imagery.

It was also interesting to see Bella's encounter with Rose and Jasper. That Jasper didnt go all crazed, and that Bella acted all defensive (which Rose picked up on and reacted too) was an interesting bit to read.

I love love love that Bella totally glared at Edward back. Man, i never thought it made sense in canon that Edward is all death glaring Bells and she just blushes and acts awkward instead of being confused and pissed by his actions.

Cant wait for more Bella/Alice interactions, and hopefully a bit of a peak into what was going through Alice's head.

In any case, ima stop rambling now.

Thanks for the chapter, hope you can find time to update again soon.
percabeth134 chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
please continue. i really like this story.
sierra145 chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
continue please. i was wondering if bella could confront alice and her family or she would figure it out that alice and her family are vampires. :-) tell me what you think. :-)
71prowler chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Awesome! Very promising. Love the way you describe things. Keep going.
Avarenda chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I really like how you involved Alice in this chapter. Not a lot of people ever have or show Alice's attempts to regain her memories and i love that you included it.

Not to mention im very much looking forward to Bella's first day of school.

I think you handled Alice's relationship with Jasper well, and how they're both struggling to get out of the awkward breakup phase.

At any rate, im psyched. Thanks for posting such a promising story.
Woah chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
IT WAS FANTASTIC.

NOW UPDATE.
Avarenda chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow, this first chapter was seriously dramatic. Im hooked. I'm just thinking about all the trauma Bells is going to go through when Alice tries to befriend her. No doubt she'll be suffering from fear, anxiety, and flashbacks like crazy.

Fearing that befriending Alice will end the same way it did with Maggie.

Anyway, onward!
ttrouble95 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Wow. Once again it was really good. Switching to Alice's point view was nice, and it'll be interesting to see what happens next. Anyway, it was good, so thank you for the amazing chapter!
Person chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
This chapter was good because of the memory in the beginng that forshadowed a little what is going to happen to Bella next and I can't wait for the next chapter.
VogueThousand chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Your writing is awesome and I haven't noticed any big mistakes so far. It's a very good story and it's different from fanfics that i've read before. I like where your going with this story so far, so keep up the good work!
Red chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Interesting start. Bella certainly seems to heal really fast. Hmmm is she more than human? Bella did take Maggie to Forks with her for a holiday right? So that's not going to be a safe place for her to hide if Maggie ever gets out...looking forward to more.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »