Reviews for Near Death Experience
Cerberusx chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I would have thought a party from Pinkie Pie would be the way to go or go to a party thrown by DJ Pony-3.
Cerberusx chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Awesome story so far. If I had to guess, Death/Reaper has a bit of a crush on Pinwheel.
Cerberusx chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh I like this. I found it on Equestria Daily. And I loved the cover picture, that's what got be to read this. Do you have more artwork for this fanfic? Because I'd love to see it.
Alister Ashter chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
Liked the new chapter, Death going to school didn't see that one coming. Anyway I am officially hooked on this story. My thanks to the author. Anyway good work can't wait to read what happens next.

Alister out!
Evil Paladin chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
Greatest chapter of all time. Ever. I loved Pale Hoof revealing Diamond Tiara's and Silver Spoon's ultimate fate to them and telling them that their ass marks are pointless. Inaddition, I found the CMC's reaction to Scootaloo's revival hilarious. As far as killing of anyone in the CMC, Scootaloo is the one to kill without getting too much backlash.
Torgamous chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
I had never considered death to be a side-effect of sharing before. This fic is helping me view things in completely new ways.
NoIsY-LaUgH chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
OMG! Too funny! I like the two last lines. This was just perfect. I loved this chapter. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's fates are kind of funny when Pale Hoof explains it...XD. Good story. Keep up the good work.
Evowizard25 chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
Okay, not going to lie. Uncool, Pale Hoof. Uncool. Telling two fillies their going to hell. That's just flat out mean. I know most people don't care for them, but I think they could get nicer with age. Come on. Their just little fillies. Rich fillies usual think their better then everyone else, but are secretly very lonely. I wouldn't doubt the fact that their parents (Especially Diamond Tiara, who I think is the better of the two)leave them constantly alone. And that makes me sad. So, bad death. Bad boy. Pinwheel, you need to put him in his place.

And Pale Hoof's idea of sharing...Remind me never to share anything with him. EVER! (Poor Scootaloo. At least she's not really dead.) I hope you continue soon.

Sincerely,

Evo
LOL chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
"'DIAMOND TIARA AND SILVER SPOON ARE OF NO CONCERN TO ME. THEY SHALL HAVE A WARM PLACE IN HELL FOR THEIR MOCKERY.'"

LOL xD stopped reading just to lol at that xD
SleepyPyromancer chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
I laughed all the way through this chapter.

Sending death to school? Priceless! And that ending line, it was fantabulous! XD
Bladedragon326 chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
I liked the part when Cherilee compared the GRIM REAPER to a special needs child.
Jjvalour chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
. . . that was incredibly disturbing . . .

Slanderers go to hell? That's really harsh.

And Tiara's and Silver Spoon's fates are kinda mean. :(
IvoryGuard chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
" 'DIAMOND TIARA AND SILVER SPOON ARE OF NO CONCERN TO ME. THEY SHALL HAVE A WARM PLACE IN HELL FOR THEIR MOCKERY.'"

Holy crap! I lol'd.
JV-Tosshin chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
After numerous tries, I finally succeed in actually reviewing. FanFiction won't let me log on that much, for some reason.

It's a really nuce story, creepy and kind of funny at the same time. Can't wait to see the continuation.
Alister Ashter chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
I just finished the new chapter and I must say not a whole lot happened. Well to be put blunt it was just a long talk about dresses. I think it might be biulding up for something. On that note I wan't to read more so update soon.

P.S. I admire the way you add a plot for pinwheel and pale hoof in art of the dress. How you managed that with out into messing up the plot, I find it rather iteresting. Like rewatching the series and relizing you missed something.

Anyway Alister out.