Reviews for Near Death Experience
Hollyheart777 chapter 27 . 4/7/2012
This most certainly is the single most amazing story, published or fanfiction, I've read in a LONG time! While very sad it's over, I'm glad Pinwheel and Pale Hood got their happy ending! Definately my favorite story of yours so far, and I certainly cannot wait to see what you come up with next! Once more, AMAZING job!

Ps: I love the Ask Pale Hoof website as well! Can't wait for more additions to that!
kerry483 chapter 27 . 4/7/2012
This story was one of the best I have read in a long time. I have followed it for a while, and I am sad, and happy to see it concluded. The ending actually made me tear up a little... I don't cry when reading stories. It was so sweet. It was the perfect ending to a perfect story. I cant wait to read more from you. Thanks for such a great story.
kwak73 chapter 27 . 4/6/2012
Not a lot of stories on my little pony have caught my eye much but this one was great. I thought this story was great had a good bit of everthing from drama and romance to action and comedy. And with this our fanfom has oficcialy shipped with death, not much can stop us now. Either way this was a very enjoyable story and very well made I hope to see more of your work in whatever fandoms you try next.
NeonEclipse chapter 27 . 4/6/2012
one of the best stories i've read, well done good sir.
LH chapter 27 . 4/6/2012
A well written story, among my favourites. You have a very unique premise and great sense humour in this story.

Also, regarding continuity, is Marilyn a "living" pony. I recall that pale hoof said that he cannot create life and any child of his would live a false one.

Regardless, good job.

5/5
Gazing Eye chapter 27 . 4/6/2012
BEST

ROMANCE

STORY

EVER! _
blah chapter 27 . 4/6/2012
*finishing the epilogue* That was an awesome love story. Wait... It's over? NOOOOO! *nukes planet*
basalisk120 chapter 27 . 4/6/2012
Wow. A truly chilling and beautiful piece of literary marvel. The story has everything, and nothing seems out of place or odd in the least. The whole thing flows beautifully, and the epilogue wraps the story up perfectly, bringing the tale to a beautiful end.

Thank you.
DoctorWhooves chapter 27 . 4/6/2012
Great eding :'D
Cerberusx chapter 26 . 4/5/2012
Great chapter. Forget what I said in my last review. I only got an email for chapter 27. So I didn't know about this chapter.

Anyway great work, especially with Pinwheel using that loophole. If Pale Hoof and Pinwheel get married then that would make him an 'official subject' of Equestria. And I bet Pale Hoof would kick Celestia's flank and kill her.
Cerberusx chapter 27 . 4/5/2012
Happy endings for everyone! Now I can't stop thinking about what Marilyn's cutie mark will look like. I can imagine how the conversation with the tyrant known as Celestia went. Pretty much with Pale Hoof telling her off amd stating how she imprisoned Luna when she could have done what the Mane 6 did.

Great story, can't wait to see what you do next.
Cerberusx chapter 25 . 4/2/2012
I was expecting Pale Hoof to mention how Celestia could have done what the Mane 6 did to 1000 years ago, instead of imprisoning her. Just to turn Luna against her sister. Since Celestia didn't have to imprison her.
Daringflutterdash chapter 25 . 3/31/2012
As always love reading your work :)! Keep it up :D *spoiler for this chapter maybe?* I can't wait to see what happens between palehoof and celestia.
Gazing Eye chapter 25 . 3/30/2012
if celestia betrayes him equestrias gonna get so bucked up _
DoctorWhooves chapter 25 . 3/30/2012
Aww , hope it wont be their last kisses.

Pale Hoof did kill a few ponies so dont know how it could end in a good way. :S
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »