Reviews for We can take the tears away
Happy Guest chapter 25 . 3/7
That was such a good story! It had a good plot, humor, and I just overall enjoyed it so much! Keep up the good work! God Bless! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
That is ironic. It's my cat's birthday today. My cat is a scruffy grey feline named Felix and I adopted him from the animal shelter two years ago. He was found wandering stray, weak and starving.

Its been three years since then and he spends most days playing with my dog, a golden retriever, in the backyard. Other than that he enjoys bothering my iguana, Norman.
Musa'sHeadphones chapter 25 . 7/17/2014
This was so good! I love sickfics especially this one!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 25 . 3/14/2013
Awwww happy ending X3 I'm so glad I found you and your stories because you are absolutely PERFECT at writing them!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
Oh no! James is in jail! :(
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
I wouldn't be surprised in James started feeling sick now!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
This chapter was too funny! xD poor Carlos, being forgotten in the bath and poor Logie, having to deal with bein sick himself and having to take care of three boys xD
kissmejasontodd chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
LOVED IT! my fav sick fic EVER!333333
guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
haha i just met them a few weeks ago
animelover5000 chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
Loved this story! thank you so much for writing it! :D
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
My review is for all the chapters together here! I was saving time ok! Besides i wanted to make sure that i really loved it before i wrote the review! And my answer to it would be ...that you were absolutely amazing with the plot! I loved the drama, angst and the humour and fluff at the end! i loved the general theme to the fic and i also liked how you came about with it! I liked the suspense built up and the final closing down to it! I love BTR and though james is my favourite band member i just loved the whole fic! Though i started to think that the final chapters were very james centric! But i loved the whole fic ! Just amazing!
Alligates chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
ASDFGHJKL. WOW. THAT WAS AMAZING. Not to mention, that was the BOSS of all sick fics XD
... I bet Camille writes fanfiction lol
Seriously. It was the perfect mixture of fluff, whump, and comedy! And that ending was so great I imploded, because implosions are less messy than explosions, and now I can still see the computer screen and I can reread the best parts, being sadistic and stuff lol
LuvBTR123 chapter 25 . 7/20/2012
Keep on writing please!
13HannahBeth chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
Okay so I know this story has been done for a while, buuuuuuut I like it so much I wanted to give you a review!
I love this story so much! It's so sweet and sad and cute and sickly.
Jamazing job. As always! 3
LuvBTR123 chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
This is my favorite story on . No lie. You're amazing, Chanson. You're very talented. I Love You for making this!