Reviews for GillErica Goes Shopping
IndelibleInk14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I have NO clue who the other person is, but I love it xP
LornaCat chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
*doesn't judge*

You posted it! How's the fangirl anxiety, has it lessened? :)

Ahhh this was such a treat. Thanks for writing it, I'm glad you decided to share it with the world ;D But I'm jealous! You started the Gillerica genre on ff! If only I could finish a story, haha :D

I thought it was really cute that they kissed each other's cheeks so they wouldn't be showing too much PDA :D Just one of the many details you include that make the story special. :)

This part as well: "She may be niave at times, at least she would admit it." - she spent so much on clothes! Yes, these details make me squee. Especially because she has surprises for Erica ;D

I can't decide whether I want to *be* one of them (both of them?) or just hide behind the clothes racks and watch their relationship from the safety of the clearance section. It starts with them reaching for each other's hands, how much more perfect and precious an opening can you have? And pleeeease forgive my girlyness but two lady luvahs taking each other shopping is so romantic to me. (Yes, it's probably just that I love them and anything they do together, but still.)

Rarr, I like jealous Gillian. I do not under any circumstances *want* her to be hurt, but the fact that she cares so much and is so possessive and sensitive...I can relate, aw! And Erica resolves it in a very cute and loving way, reassuring her and letting her know she threw the word 'girlfriend' out as soon as she could. LOVE.

Look at meeee, going on and on (again!). *gushing fangirl*