Reviews for Knight Life
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
You do so well with Joker
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
good one
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
cool
Ieyre chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
I'm slowly making my way through all of your series, some on the official website, some on FFnet. I love your storyline, it's so epically well-developed. Are Ra's underlings actual characters or your creations? He's the Batman villain I'm least familiar with.

The end of this spoke so much to me about the Dick/Bruce relationship. I love that they're fighting again-it's just so...them.
24isover chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
it's got funny moments.

bruce: bugging the shower and the vanity. it's a man thing, isn't it, like not wanting to ask for directions. and what he did to poor harvey-tsk, tsk. and him obsessing about five vs. six with the grapes. and the shock when he realizes he has to play second fiddle to her work now-delicious. payback's a bitch!

joker/harley: love how you write them-insane but so enjoyable. dipping mcnuggets into a diet pepsi indeed!

it's got good character development.

selina: underneath that whole femme fatale exterior, she's so grounded and approachable. seems like if there's a problem, everyone (villain or otherwise) goes to her. and she actually does something about it-kind of like dear abbie/girlscout with claws. i really liked that bit with bruce about tim's internship.

dick/barbara: hm, i guess it's true what they say about the qualities one looks for in a wife-i.e. just like mom, except in this case, he didnt have a mom, he had batman; therefore, jumping from fire to frying pan or vice versa. i especially didnt like her implying her job's more impt than his, and he lets her get away with it. Also, one night in bludhaven vs six in gotham is not a fair deal. god, dick, put your foot down.

ulcer the butt kissing middle manager: for a moment, i thought this was a crossover with the Office. just like in corporate america ;)

bruce/dick confrontation: so sad...maybe he should have let selina break the bad news since he has no eq skills at all.

it's got a good complicated twisty plot that unfolds slowly and takes a character's flaw (dick's constant need to prove himself and i don't blame him!) as a springboard to the main event. nice touch with the webcam
Wispr chapter 11 . 3/19/2008
Good drama in this story... looking forward to the next!

Wispr chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
Really well thought out plot by Ra's al Ghul you've come up with. also like seeing Batman getting a taste of his own medicine.

Wispr chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
I think it's funny how the Joker wants to help Brucie! Good work.

Wispr chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
How you write those two is just a riot! Great work!

Wispr chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter!

Wispr chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Love how you did Batmans inner thoughts in this chapter.

t wrecks chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
neat plot twists
t wrecks chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
making sense now
t wrecks chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
Very good
t wrecks chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
OK, so a bit like Harley- I am confused a bit