Reviews for Goodbye, Alan
IliveforColfer11 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
we read this because we read fathers and onceinyourlife directed us here and it went perfectly well with it! this was great! and the ending was totally good! seriously. "maybe we shouold get him a dog" it was perfect! lol. we loved this! it was great. and youre a great writer so were going to check out your other fics! :)

jackie and deb
BVBArmy4Life chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
thats so cute, I swear I thought it was adorable how he wanted to keep Alan but had to let him go, awwwww finn's so caring.
Krystal chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I couldn't pass up a chance to read a oneshot set in OnceinYourLife's "Fathers" universe starring Alan the crab! Great, humorous little ficlet... it definitely made me smile.
Vickyy518 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Totally awesome! The ending wasn't that bad LOL keep writing stuff!
Mimiheart chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was cute. I'm loving this 'verse. It seems like a fun place to play in.
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
aww! poor finn!

"finn, your bag is *moving*." "no it's not." haha! XD very nice!

i loved this, bjaarcy! very cute! *hugs finn* it's okay. ;) XD
Alyss Penn chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Essence of awesome.

"Alan was a great crab," he started, "He was –"

"Kid," I interjected, "you don't have to say a eulogy for him."

He looked confused, like he honestly did not know what the word "eulogy" meant.

Definitely in character :D

Loved it from start to finish! Eleven stars! Bravo!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Well, you have OnceInYourLife to thank for recommending reading this fic, but I'm glad I did. :D

I loved Alan in Fathers, and I'm glad he got this farewell from you :D

And I loved Finn, the ending with him being so upset about it and than watching a Crab documentary, that's just so "Finnish" ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Really wanted to read this as soon as OnceInYourLife mentioned it. Really funny and enjoyable :)
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I read this because Onceinyourlife put you in his/her authors note, so I had to read it :) I loved and it and love Alan, so this was awesome.
Princess976 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Alan was maybe my favorite part of the beach trip. That and when Finn hit that kid in the face with the golf club. This was so cute cause I could totally see Finn trying to smuggle Alan home.
SunnyInOregon chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very nice! I too am enjoying Fathers. You have done a great job writing in the same voice as Onceinyourlife. Nice job, very funny!

Sunny
Marte chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was adorable. They're SO in character. I haven't read "Fathers" yet, but it doesn't matter because your story was just as cute without it. Loved it :)
OnceinYourLife chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh my gosh, bjaarcy!

This is AMAZING! I'm serious - it really is! I am in love with this story, and I seriously cried a little bit when I first started reading it! I laughed, I screamed, I loved!

I am so honored that you even thought my story was good enough to write something as perfect and adorable as this piece, and I can tell you right now that wherever Alan is... he knows about this story and is incredibly pleased that his saga has been given such an awesome addition!

Bravo, bravo, bravo! :)
staceymajace chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
oh my gosh! that is so cute! love it, great extention to the whole alan thing lol just so cute lol