Reviews for Dining Love
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Hi, I love The Dragon Keeper Chronicles and I loved this! I am a writer as well and am thinking about writing on this topic! I think you should write more on what happened in between the third and fourth book! How he proposed to her would be very interesting! Keep up the good work! :)
MakeItHale chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
These are my favorites books! Please continue :) I know not a lot of people know about them but... Idk... I'd like to read more. This story is short but sweet
TrickyBusiness chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Very cute. I agree with one of your other reviewers. Breaking up the story in paragraphs makes it a lot easier for your readers. Keep up the great work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Loved That
TeddyBear98 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aww! I love this! :D Good job, short but sweet! I suggest breaking any future fanfics into paragraphs, so it's not as confusing to follow when you are reading. I started out not doing paragraphs and got the same suggestion! But, seriously, this is adorable! Favoriting and following!
dragonflywhisperer568 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is so cute! I will be waiting for more. Hopefully you get enough reviews :)
Jewlbunny chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
LOL! I love it! "She's my cousin." Man that was funny. I enjoyed it, please continue writing, and may God bless you.