Reviews for On the Horizon
BeckNiece chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Lovely
Gabs chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
What a beautiful piece! One of the most lovely stories I've read here for Bill and Fleur
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
How... how do you get ideas like this? I mean, the detail, the closure, hell, even the ruddy dialogue! You're too good for writing on a site like this. You should be publishing your ideas with real ink and paper, and you ought to be as famous and rich as JKR herself. Well, maybe not - because let's face it, no one'll ever be as goo as JKR - but close.
wickedcml chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Aww how sweet. I loved when Fleur stood up to Molly in the book. Excellent idea for a story.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Perfect. Just brill.

After all, what does it matter what a person looks like? It's what is in the heart that counts.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is just lovely. YOu have Bill and Fleur perfectly, and I'm very fussy about how they're written. You show how much they mean to each other without getting sloppy or overly sentimental about it. Molly is just right too. Lovely story.
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love the beach after the storm too! :D. I don't normally like Fleur/Bill stories- I always thought they were kind of a weird couple- but this one is fantastic! Fleur and Bill and Molly am we're all portrayed perfectly, and I could possibly think of a better metaphor.
OxyDazzled chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Aw I love bill/fleur! and i love how you've portrayed fleur's unconditional love for him. and i love how bill calls her pretty girl. gah i love everything! you're an amazing author! xoxo

-oxy
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I loved it, every part of it, i always wondered what was their reaction after seeing eachother the damage of Greyback and all that, so I really loved this, I think there's no person who can belong so well to eachother than these two.
thesecondshelf chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
How beautiful. Fleur is a wonderfully interesting character, isn't she?

Thank you so much for sharing!

-tss
Hawka chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was beautifully written! :) I really liked it :)

deletedaccount17 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
What a fantastic one-shot!

Seriously, the imagery was stunning, the idea flawless, and the writing spectactular. All in all, it was fabulous!

I really like the plot-line for this, since I always envisioned Fleur like you've written her here. And Molly 'sort-of' accepting her - brilliant.

Ok, I'm just going to go add this to favourites now...and you to fav authors...clicking...done!

~Cand
Lotta Devon chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That was lovely. To see Fleur's thoughts on something - especially on herself and the attention she gets from others - I think that was really nice :)

Her dedication to Bill is beautiful.
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
.LOVE. this was fab, i always thought that Fleur fell in love with Bill because he didn't see her as part veela, just as a normal person. Aw this was great xx
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I don't see much of Bill and Fleur on here, and it's even rarer that I see something that's gotten Fleur's accent right. But pairings and accents aren't really the point. I loved this story, because it had a very poetic feel to it, while keeping Fleur (and what we saw of other characters) very in character. Keep up the brilliant work.