Reviews for Missing
May996 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow! You leave no doubt about the impossibility of penis hunger. Well, almost no doubt. Empirical data is always preferred, as I'm sure Maura would concur. Are you sure you don't need to append another chapter to this exploration of the psychophysiological aspects of lesbian love, especially with regards to the employment of an artificial phallus? Jane might find the results of such an experiment quite enlightening ... perhaps just as educational as the demonstration she just experienced. ;-)
nomask chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Such a sexy and beautifully touching story. How you manage to do that with just over 1000 words amazes me. Looking forward to more of your Rizzles stories in the future!
wercomingup chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Loved it!
RachelIpswich chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Absolutely nothing smutty about this, it's absolutely beautiful. Maura's
NT chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Sweet and charming ...thank you ...more ? Please ? x
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
very hot! :)
Disfunctionallysane chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
You, my dear, are still the awesomest. I love reading your stories.

Pacifae chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I read it both here and on the other site and I loved it! Thank you Sez!
angelfoo chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very nice. Just the right balance between loving and HOT. Thanks for posting. Might there be a second part? Because this was great and I'd love to read more.
ea-phoenix chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
The perfect mix of sexy and sweet. Loved it!
Wasp chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Maura is supremely confident no?

I would have been thinking 'is Jane missing penis?'

Damn is that my low self esteem showing ;-)

This was cute & this :-

'Sex with you is like an alternate reality, like the multiple universe theory might be true, like I'm coming in all of them.'

That right there was just jaw dropping.

clomalomadingdong writing Rizzles - OH HAPPY DAY!
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
super smiles :}
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow. That was awesome and hot. I loved it. I'd love to see you fullfil Maura's little fantasy. :)
RizzlesFandom chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Yep that was insanely hot! Wow!