Reviews for if you were
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
“Anything?”

Wrencer is suddenly so beautiful.
- deanna
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
So many pretty walks you,a little bigger,IP,objective of this little,simply don't,of cake for god's sake.
ninjaextraordinaire chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I really love this, your portrayal of Wren is pure perfection and, while Spoby is my otp, I'll admit, I would've been more than happy to see these two reconnecting again. Thank you so much for this.
xXTheShowMustGoOnXx chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was really beautiful. I'm sad you probably won't update but I love it regardless. I liked the aria part. None of the girls seem to really interact with the others love interests so that was interesting to read. I know if I was Spencers friend I would be rooting for Wren.
little toy soldiers chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ah this was so lovely and perfect *applauds* the characters were spot on and the way you wrote Wren so tragically was heart-breaking. Definatly adding to my favorites
whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
The main thing I was thinking as I read this was, "Oh, poor Wren," just because of the image you created - when he was with Spencer his eyes would just light up and the thought of him just walking the streets, a little unshaved, frowning to himself... It makes me sad.

The descriptions of Spencer from his mind wets beautiful; I especially loved "the scent of her skin" just because it's not a huge thing that most guys would remember vividly, but I feel like Wren would be one of those people.

The encounter with Aria was definitely unexpected, but nice, definitely. The way she spoke - that was perfectly in-character.

And, as hardcore SpencerToby as I am, I have to admit I liked the "I know we never had a chance" line. It's a little cruel, though (but also very Spencer and liar-like) how she used the feelings she suspected he still had for her - or at least the ones she knew he once had - to get him to stop helping Ian, that he still cared about her.

Awesome as always. :)

Liv
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I haven't watched much of the Pretty Little Liars on TV, but I do remember really enjoying the series, and I thought you did a wonderful job with this. I never really liked Spencer and Wren together, because I couldn't stomach the way she betrayed her sister (I know there were a lot of other issues at play, but still). This piece from Wren's point of view, however, made me lose sight of that and enjoy their relationship for what it was: two people who despite the circumstances managed to share a connection. It was beautiful. Thank you for sharing your work with us.