Reviews for The Male Order Affair
YumYumPM chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I should have guessed when you mentioned the English accent. Waverly's sending Morton to a cold climate must have unhinged him completely. I wonder if Waverly secretly knew that Napoleon would risk a rescue attempt. It wouldn't be the first time.
YumYumPM chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Okay, I'm confused. Who's the man that Illya knows but up to now never feared? I can't even guess at this point.
yumyumpm chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Okay how much worse can it get. Three members left of a six member team. Illya in dire staits. and Waverly ordering that they wait for reinforcements? Let's hope that Napoleon manages the impossible and that Illya is NOT expendable. chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
An auspicious beginning. I too hope that the telepathy between the partners work.
Italian writer chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
A very enjoyable story, a brilliant plot and a brilliant style, as always.
RoseLight chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Wonderful wrap-up of the Expendability theme. Brian Morton (?) in the role of Lucifer battling for God's throne: "I make the rules now!" I can just hear his snide upper-class enunciation: "you will, of course, surrender" to our riled Russian.(Talk about yer class warfare...)
RoseLight chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Your opening line sums it up perfectly: NS struggling with his "most precious commodity."
RoseLight chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Napoleon in the field, recognizing his leadership responsibility as CEA "his men needed that." Nice showcasing of the Other Agents'

partnerships, as important and intense as their own. And the single word-"faltering"- beside Kuryakin's name, gave me chills; it represents that vulnerability that we often forget/ignore/disbelieve is possible of our heroes. Again, a telling piece of Waverly's personality: "unconvincingly" conveyed in a single word.
MLaw chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Wow this was great, loved the description of the descent into the cave. The sentence: "A sudden surge of intolerance...funneling the entire breadth of his dislike for all things upper class." What a brilliant line! And Illya's comment to Napoleon at the end was absolutely priceless! A wonderfully contrived story...and the formula until the very end was a bit of a McGuffin. Well done!
MLaw chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Such wonderful imagery. 'creatures in varying shades of they circled in a type of dance. Am loving this chapter!
Cilcanice chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Nicely written so far, and am looking forward to Napoleon coming to the rescue!
rec1 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Am enjoying this story! Looking forward to the next installment and hope Illya gets out of that cave soon?
MLaw chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
I like they way you are going with this and the dialogue is EXCELLENT!
RoseLight chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
May the gracious god who overlooks spies and fools answer the partners' prayers. (Sounds like a familiar villian, who addressed IK by his first name...)
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
great start, like how the two are thinking about each other and what is to come. Can't wait.