Reviews for Hanyou Naruto and his vixens
peacemaker51 chapter 18 . 5/31
you know I'm gonna be honest I find the story interesting but the many grammatical errors as well as simple misspellings or misuse of words definitely detracts from the overall story simply by the sheer volume of them. I'm not saying your a horrible writer but that it could and would be much more pleasant to read were it not full of such errors.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 4/27
I am sorry but you seem to have Naruto mind because this has a flow problem I get there suppose to be in wave. I get that they must have needed the rookie 9 even though I don't know or how or when word was sent out for them. Naruto must have ran to Whirpool even though we have no clue on where that is or how close it actually is to Wave. You the go on over to Haku but explain nothing on her Mother, or adoptive mother as I just caught while writing this review. The devil is in the details, details help make a story flow better pending on the details them self. I think you need to come back and try again because I think this could be a great story if it could actually flow smoothly.
Bit rough, but amusing nonetheless, looking forward to sinking my teeth into this story!
xNaruHina chapter 17 . 1/20
man what the hell? Naruto saved her life and she has the audacity to do that to him? That is messed up even if she had thev right to be /upset/ Also, why did you make Naruto so pathetic? I was actually enjoying this story up until now but I don't think I can continue if this us how its going to progress.
xNaruHina chapter 16 . 1/20
I lost all respect for Mia. Does she not realize suddenly adding about 200lbs to someone that it can permanently harm them? That is a shitty way to punish someone. She doesn't deserve to be a parent if that is what she thinks that is am appropriate way to punish someone.
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 1/20
Why did Naruto not mention the device that Danzo put in his ear like Naruto said he would next time he was alone with the old man? He even said he wasn't going to hold back .-.
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/20
Honestly I feel like you are trying to force "The Talk" between Mia and Haku. One, they get it during the academy as far as I know, Two: In the eyes of the village they are pretty much adults once they become Genin no? And besides from what I read, Haku already knows exactly what she is doing and what she wants so it is completely unnecessary. So, like I said at first, it seems like it is going to become forced humor.
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 1/19
What I am wondering is why didn't Hiruzen just put Naruto with Haku and Ino when the council wanted to remove him from team seven?
Spidey2 chapter 41 . 6/4/2015
Love it! Keep going!
Zero Gawain chapter 41 . 4/26/2015
very good.
Bombertank chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
that wasn't even a lime. it was just a teaser
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
The story's premise is good, but your grammer is horrible.
Badass chapter 41 . 7/9/2014
Excellent story except when GENIN are easily killing JONIN who tang even bothering to use JUTSU
Nice story chapter 38 . 7/9/2014
Nice story and everything and whooaaa the enemy ninja didn't do any jutsu at ALLLL like how do genin kill jonin so easily like they use jutsu that makes them go on fire and stuff and the join just try to stab them and do no jutsu
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2014