Reviews for over the moon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Great story, love it. Very sad story though
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Nice story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Grat story, love it
a lioness chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
as heartbreakingly sad that was, it was so beautiful too, great job!
babyourenotalone chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was beautiful...I wish I could write as good as you! Anyway, it was amazing and gorgeous and asdfghjkl I loved it:)
Mim chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is why I don't read sad fics - tears are everywhere. EVERYWHERE. You did an amazing job with such a simple storyline, I loved your mention of what was in the box in the last sentence, and just the style of your writing was so eloquent and descriptive without being over the top. You have some serious talent, keep going with your writing, its fantastic. :-)
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
No, no, no!);

Gah, all the tears!

This was perfect with all the little details and the jump at the end and -

This was just awesome, okay? Great job.(:
Cassie chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You made me cry. A lot.
strikingtwelves chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was so beautiful. It takes a lot - like, a LOT - for me to cry, but the minute I read the part where they were packing away for college, I just... well, long story short, my laptop's soaked, so. Job well done. Write more. I beg of you.

Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow. That's all I have to say. This was amazing and so heartfelt. I'm literally crying right now. Nice job, and the fact that I'm crying means that this is a friend amazing piece of writing.
PrincessRotation chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was amazing. I almost cried.

I could read this a hundred times over. GOOD JOB.
I promise you that chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh god, I'm crying. It's been sososo long since I've read a story that was this - this emotionally deep, and I feel like my heart's totally breaking and - and - oh god, this was SO BEAUTIFUL! The emotion, the depth, the meanings of the little things like the last box in the studio, the silver heart, the fast moving cars, it all blended soo beautifully together. When I read this, I totally forgot that the original content is just a sitcom for kids. Sam, I don't think I could love her any more than I do now.

I totally have a thing for angst fics, and this one definitely made its way to my most fav angst fics of all time. This was just absolutely ***perfect*** and one of the most brilliant piece I've ever written. My hat goes off to you, coffee. :)

- Liz
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Infinate cries /3
Candy chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh. My. Goodness.

My heart is broken. I cried for quite a while after I finished this. It's so beautiful and yet so tragic. The only way i