Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
NimbusCentaur chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
I can't wait to see where this is going! I am a Lucissa shipper but you made me love Rodissa too. Update soon.
WeasleySeeker chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
This is great, I love how you write the Black sisters, I can just imagine their relationship being like that. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Oh Narcissa...your sisters...well Andi at least...could actually help you get through this. XP

Nice job, looking forward to more! :D
VivusEtIterum chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
This one is shaping up to be very interesting-you've portrayed Narcissa very well. She's not very experienced with boys, and when this handsome, older man comes along and whispers sweet things into her ears, and promises her marriage, how could she resist? As for Rodolphus preying on her innocence, shame on him! But it's so very delicious at the same time. Ahh, the joys of being bad.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Poor Narcissa, and this is the beginning of the hatred/some-what loving marriage of Bellatrix and Rodolphus hehe

Much love!

C.G.
bali-eyes chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
I love your story. Rodolphus is a douchebag, but I can't say I feel sorry for Narcissa, she should have known.

You did an excellent job at keeping them all in character, and I love the way you're taking the story.

Update again soon?

-Hanson
Catatonic Muse chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
...and the bratty youngest child comes out. I should have known from Narcissa's submissiveness that she wouldn't do a Bella, but it would have been nice. I can't WAIT to see what she'll do when Rod and Bella get married (presuming that the fic is canonical).

I love the characterization. But doesn't she realize that Rodolphus's plan could work either way? I would think that having Bella for a sister would make her at least a little more aware of how the world works than she's displaying. ARGH! I just want to slap some sense into her!

Wonderful job.
Catatonic Muse chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I hope she hexes important bits of him off. I'm really, really hoping for it. Or, if she's feeling particularly violent, rips them off? It would be good for her to channel Bella in the next chapter. Bring on the Black rage!

As a side note, loved the porridge, although I wish you had come up with a different line than, "The stains from raspberry juice looked like blood," cause it's a bit too similar to the last chapter when she stabbed the raspberry. Other than that, though, it was wonderful as always!
Catatonic Muse chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Yeah, somehow I feel no pity for Cissy. She really should have expected something. On the positive side, you've now made me hate Rodolphus again. Great characterization of all the parties involved!

Ooh, I just realized that this might explain why Cissy's such a cold bitch in the books. Awesome!
Catatonic Muse chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I love the pure/dirty imagery you have going here. I never thought Cissy would be the type to enjoy bondage (even if it is very light), but I suppose it makes sense. She is a Black, after all!

I'm not quite sure if I feel sorry for Narcissa or not. Some part of her must know... But, then again, she is using him as well.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I enjoyed it. I love how you set the tone of this story very well and introduced the characters. It was all perfect!

I didn't see any grammar issues and I think they are all in character...well, the Black sisters are. I'm not too familiar with Rodolphus.

It was horribly cruel of Bella to that to her sister knowing that Narcissa liked Rodolphus.

Overall, nicely done!
Tempestt Londyn chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
I love the Andromeda/Narcissa tension.

Classic )

And Rodolphus...smh...typical man. TYPICAL MAN.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Oh sister angst...of course. XP Rod is such a manipulator. Looking forward to more! :D
obsessivegirl73 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Oooooh confrontation! XD looking forward to it! :D

But I've gotta ask...how are you managing to publish stories and do nano?
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
As always with "Chapter one's," I'd have to say so far so good, and the best part is getting me intrigued x) I love the scene and the beginning, and how I automatically understood what was going on. Oh Rodo, if only he knew (don't go for Bella!), and his interaction with them all was fantastic. As for the end line, it was the perfect thing! So kinky our Bella is :D Very nice imagery, as I know I've said before. Loves AB.