Reviews for You All Along
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
this is good i want more chapters!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Sweet and fun. Always okay to see Jake with Leah when Bella makes bad decisions.
liana chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
i wish this was a full book. it's amazing!
ssq chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was really good! I love Jake and leah as a couple. This was sweet, romantic and hot. Good job :)
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
the was a pretty good au story.

i like the idea of them being friends for so long.

i'm glad they let themeselves be honest with one another because if they hadn't bella would have shown up that day and the vicious circle would have continued.
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
man! dont u hate the sworn to silence factor part of being crush(ed)! if not it totally sucks! anyway enough of my issues lol... this was pretty good! i liked that leah has somebody and not just some random wolf girl... nice job!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww I cried when Leah was sad. I am a fool.

So beautiful!

You write incredibly well. I love it A LOT!

xoxo
kat3411 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Yuuuummmmmm . . . what a fun fantasy!
EZeeBaby chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
So just got home from a week in NYC, and who wants to leave so I'm all bummed..and then I see THIS! Girrrl I almost fell outta my chair! I seriously loved this. I swear I am a die hard Ness/Jake fan but I don't know, there is something about Jake and Leah that is so different and it excites me. I esp love when YOU write them together! It's probably because your such a great writer, but it's just so amazing how good it is lol. But now I'm in Jake/leah mood so I think you should consider writing more stories with them...and update Simple Design! )

Then I'd really fall outta my chair! lol
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I freakishly loved this

Amazing one shot.
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awesome story!

Loved the lemon and thank GOD Jake didn't go back to Bella!
billie chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Omg! Please please pleeeasae write more blackwater. Or maybe a Jake/ness/Leah triangle or something cause u write blackwater sooooo well! I loved this!
dkgors chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
What a great one shot! I loved it! Take care, Dixie
WolfGirl1335 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was the cutest and hottest thing I have ever read! Damn you for making me like Jake and Leah together lol :)
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 8/13/2011