Reviews for Kung Fu Panda: Legend Of The Dragon Rider
MysticCat chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Isn't heaven the nice people not calculating meanies? Nice song by the way
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
The story was and is great
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
The story was and is great
RevDragon chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Okay, I decided to read through the whole thing before I reviewed, but keep this in mind this is not a flame, just a little constructive criticism. I like where the story is going, it has potential, but I feel like 1: the chapters could use a little more detail, slowing it down a little wouldn't hurt, your ending every chapter in a cliffhanger does keep people interested so good job there. 2: Now please don't get offended by this but the story feels a bit gender biased, not that I'm against strong female characters but when there's really only one guy character that isn't either lazy, poor at fighting or just a male chauvenist pig XD it feels a little feminist. But it is positive that you have a good grasp on strong female characters so don't feel bad about that. 3: I don't know if your plan was to mostly focus on just two canon characters (which if it is that's fine) but I would like some action in that department. Your fighting scenes are good too, I take karate class so maybe you should look up various martial art moves and elements so you can spice it up even more. Well that is all for my review, which I do hope you'll read and consider since I took the time to type ths all out on the DSi of all things (not very easy to do by the way). Keep up the good writing :)
Timon64 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Interesting Chapter!

Im curious on how this is going to play out :)

Later!
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Too short no offense it was a good chapter but too short
Soul of a Lion chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
Awesome chapter! I love this story.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
You just gotta make everything a vliffhanger dontcha? -_-
Timon64 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Great Chapter

Intense Fight Scene and all

Great Work )
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
you got to be kidding i think i know what it is too D:
LandoftheFuture chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Great story!
Soul of a Lion chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
*Quells perverted thoughts* Interesting chapter. I have to admit, Lions are usually arrogant. I know, cause I'm a leo. ;p Keep up the good work.
Timon64 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awesome start to this fic!

Ai is one cool cat i might add)

Onto the next chapter!
Soul of a Lion chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
Interesting song choice. Things are starting to heat up. Can't wait to see what happens next!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Po and Tigress forever.