Reviews for Robin Hood's Bow
Puppetmaster24 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was really cool. I just wish you had continued it.
Vampcaro chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Are you going to carry on this story, as I love it. You get the characters written brilliantly, especially Pete. Would love to see what happens next.
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Really enjoyed this - I love both these shows and you've written them both really well. Would love to read more of this.
lyberator chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I just recently read a Warehouse 13 media tie-in novel, and am also an avid fan of Midsomer Murders (watched an old television episode last night, actually), so was therefore delighted to discover this potential crossover with a definitely English feel with the missing artifact in question. Well done and thank you for contributing this sensational little piece, I would personally never have thought it possible from two such unlikely media avenues.

Are you thinking of possibly expanding upon this or composing a sequel? Because I would be certainly interested in learning more about the interactions about the American agents and their "cousins from across the pond" (I can just picture the Causton CID officer's faces, when being unintentionally compared to country bumpkins, the funniest part of the story!).