Reviews for Soldier
Dil9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
LOL, I've decided I just can't 'do' rap... I tried to listen to the video on YouTube, but ended up looking up the lyrics instead & they totally didn't make any sense to me... I am really feeling my age right now, LOL!

"The thought of a woman having a needle that close to his manhood was a bit unnerving." -hahahaha

"I may be just an eyebrow, but I can make your cock beg for mercy." -ROTFLMAO!

"it had to be the most ridiculous, unprofessional medic visit in the history of women in the Army. She felt like she was letting her whole gender down" - I haven't stopped laughing since the eyebrow thing!

"I'll make a bet with you; by the time you come back from Iraq, you'll know exactly why I think that song makes a valid point. Do we have a deal?"" *Checks lyrics again... decides she's with Edward on this*

"Edward and Emmett were never quite sure if Jasper was serious when he said as soon as he got home from Iraq, he was heading to Hollywood to find Ashley Greene." -I'm dying laughing!

Edward's fantasy of Bella was so freakin' hot!

Oh this was so good! I really liked the whole idea and how you presented it! Great job!
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I enjoyed this immensely. Private Cullen sure has some fuckhot spank-bank material
Discordia81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aww, loved it! That was a great blend of really hot smut and a really sweet connection between them. It works wonderfully as a stand alone story, but I have to admit, I wouldn't mind another chapter or two, or even a full length story. Either way, you did a great job!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
old acct chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I hope it is the first of many too! Nice job :) I had a blast ;)