Reviews for Indomitable
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
What a thoroughly depressing but ultimately great story! I will definitely be looking for a sequel.
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ah, I enjoyed this the first time I read it, and I enjoyed it again now! Such a great job you did climbing into Steve's head. I love how you use the meals as the passage of time, and I love his growing sense of angst. My heart broke with him when he thought Danny had finally given up on him, but he managed to pull himself out of that funk and re-discover his hope. I found the whole story to be very plausible in regards to cannon.

Makes me wish the DVR hadn't eaten that last episode so I could go watch it again!
nellybean chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Well that was bleak :). I would have liked him to get out at least, hope to read Danny's POV soon!
wcfan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow. The more I read, the more depressing it got. I guess they figured out that he won't break physically but rather mentally. They sure as hell knew exactly which buttons to push. It didn't work exactly the way they wanted it too. He did manage to figure out that he was being messed with but his thoughts of losing his best friend did break him. I get how he can think that Grace and Rachel are at the highest point in Danny's priority list. Even I wouldn't think of it being any other way. But the thought that Danny would find his friends back in Jersey higher on a priority list is too much. Steve has done more for Danny in one year then some people would do for others in a lifetime. And Danny would never forget that.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I think you did a great job at portraying Steve's challenges in solitary confinement.

I'm curious to see what Danny's POV would be in this whole matter.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
this is soooo sad!

but nonetheless wonderfully written

love to see danny's pov here
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow, disturbing and heartbreaking. I didn't enjoy it, but I wasn't supposed to. Poor Steve. Yes can't wait to read Danny's POV.
francis2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is awesome. You show us so much of Steve's personality and training. He would find so many clues in the way people treat him there. I really hope that it looks different on the outside and would love a companion piece from Danny's POV of what really happens while Steve is in jail.
sorree chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This should be continued as a story. The plot is definitely worth more than one-shots...
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
wow a different take... love it as always... may be we could have Danny's viewpoint next... Am sure there would real surprises there... ;)
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Honestly, this breaks my heart! I can so see this as what happens to Steve after he is arrested. Obviously, season 2 can't dwell on his incarceration but your explanation is great!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow, I feel like I need to take a walk outside, even if it 12ham over here and not taking my liberty for granted after reading your story. Very well done.

Yes, I will like to see Danny POV. Maybe it would explain why he and the others cannot visit Steve. Because I'm sure they could but something is stopping them.

I'm glad Steve work some logic and figure out all this was one big manipulation. That Danny is expecting a baby (well I even have doubt about that one) and never left Hawaii, that maybe Kono wasn't convicted and Chin is okay and working on his case at HPD.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great story, I really like it.
Qweb chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was dark but I was glad Steve realized Danny wouldn't abandon him. I'd be interested to see Danny's point of view.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Such a sad piece! The descriptions were vivid though, and I loved Steve's reactions to everything, especially Danny. I look forward to reading Danny's piece! :)