Reviews for Stab 7!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
stab 7 chapter 8
audience reactions part 2
JamoActor chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
The best bit of this chapter:

The teens switched their attention to the screen as Chloe pushes her knife into Rachel's stomach.

"Did that surprise you?" Chloe asks her.

"Surprised me," Niley said.

"Shh," Kirby shushed as the movie continued.

"Wait. Did they just give away the killer immediately at the start of the movie? What sense does that make?" Robbie angrily whispered. "There's no more suspense!"

"Now shut the fuck up and watch the movie," Chloe commanded Rachel as she turned to face the audience; setting down her knife and picking up the remote.

"You heard the woman, cinema nerds," Olivia said.

"I take offense to that," Amanda mumbled sitting back and taking a sip of her pepsi.

It made me lol so hard.
Billy Bob D chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Glad you're back! And funny chapter! Hopefully it's not another 4 months before we know what happens next haha
Jill Roberts Fan chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Good to see the Woodsboro gang back in the story, LOL Olivia going to see stab to see the 2 lesbians makeout.I can imagine Jill being fustrated if she thinks Charlie isn't paying enough attention to the movie taking and notes on what to do and not to do when they go on their serial killing spree.I like Niley but I hope she doesn't get too curious about what Jill and Charlie were texting eachother about Jill won't have a problem killing her if she has to.
anon chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
i like this story and theres so much cool action and i want more but its been awhile since u updated but u should update and i hope you dont stop writing cuz i liked the end of stab 5 so i think this will be a good one too but hopefully u don t make it as long cuz stab 5 was perety long but i also think u should do a scream 5 cuz itd be interestin to see what u do with it instead of a stab movie cuz a scream 5 would be more interestung to c where u go with the seires and i think this story dont get as many reviews cuz maybe the 7 theows them off cuz they think theres 6 others but anwyay, good story please update!
Billy Bob D chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I wasn't really feeling this chapter. There was some grammar things in the beginning that were bothering me a tad and then the action/fight scene came and for some reason, it felt like the writing was a bit rushed. Too much going on, too much chaos in too short of a period of time with too many names being thrown around that I just got lost in it and gave up and skipped to the section of the script lol
JamoActor chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
I'm really enjoying this. Update soon.
Celebrity01 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
WOW THAT WAS AWESOME! I REALLY ENJOYED IT! I'M CURIOUS AS TO HOW YOU WILL TOP THE FIRST TWO PARTS OF THIS EPISODE..BUT IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE HARD. Keep writing terrificly!
Celebrity01 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I really enjoyed reading this again! It reminded me of multiple reasons why this waas one of my favorite Scream fanfics.

I defenitly laughed at the "It's been 27.5 years" and I'm not sure why but wow, I get the feeling Chloe is about to get it.
Billy Bob D chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Loved this chapter, it moved along rather smoothly and I thought the dialogue was fine for the most part. It kept me engaged and I was hardly thrown out of the story. I also liked how quick the scenes are as that's how it really happens in most movies where it just quickly goes through scene by scene. I admittedly have a problem with trying to smash too much info in one setting so kudos to you for that haha.

The Sonya and Chloe part went by a bit quick as it seemed some action sentences were missing or something though. It goes from the guard being gagged to her gasping at him falling into the room with a slit throat. I don't know, seems like maybe there could've been a better and more visual way to say that instead of so quickly - but ofcourse not to over do it haha.
Jill Roberts Fan chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
This was a good chapter. I Like Gale's daughter she is cute,I also really like Sonya she is becoming one of my favorite characters in the Stab Jack bursting into Emma and Jessics's room and being non chalant about seeing 2 girls in bed having sex.I'm looking forward to your next update.
Celebrity01 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Don't worry, protector, I made sure Ghostface wasn't alive, so you would be alive logn enough to finish this story...I hope.

I found it cute that Gale has a daughter. It makes me hope that both of them live even more. Haha that was funny.
Celebrity01 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Just wanted to say I like the formatting you did, sorry forgot to tell you last time. Go Sidney and Roland! She finally found her pricne charming lol. Woot Woot! All of the characters are back in action! Who knew...Tatum and Randy, that would have been quite the shocker..well it is. Wow, I actually thought Nancy would die! Yay Sonya! and Laurie!
Celebrity01 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
All I can say is that it is attack of the blonds
Celebrity01 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
This had to be the funniest chapter I have read. It started off with a "Hangover" vibe lol and then the movie theater seen. Then the real funny stuff began...

"Scott: I thought we were friends now.

Nega Scott: That was before the writers made a sequel."

I laughed at that part a lto because I kdi you not I betcah they probably would have actualyl said something like that. And the Knives Chau part was hilarious too.

I actually wonder when movies will be doing crossovers. Sure it will not take long. I found the MAXMIMUM TWILIGHT trailer cool. I would not midn seeing that.

"Caller I.D?" lol. What had me was when Ghostface took the safety off of the gun i was like get out of here! But the cherry on top had to be DON'T BE BLACK part. I was like...what in the world is this? And then Slasher Movie popped up. Do I smell a scary movie 5?

The Freddy one actuall y seemed cool so hopefully i will be able to look at it.