Reviews for Scarlett Swan
Midnight-Gem94 chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Come on Bella, put two and two together!

continue soon!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
So now Bella knows about the wolves. This could really be a problem for her and Edward.

Edward has human hands? Will he change a little at a time. If he has to fight will his hands be a deterant to him?

Bella and her grandmother need to talk...
Totteacher chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
I love it, it is like the Quiliute magic knows that Edward is not really guilty!
Totteacher chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
The wolves have no right to complain! He did not bite her!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Darn that Jessica she ruined it all.

I love the dance and how you related it to Pride and Prejudice (sp) Yes, it's true that when Darcy and Lizzie danced the rest of the people disappeared and it was just them in each others arms.

I was so disappointed when Jess pushed Bella into the glass because the time for Edward and Scarlett had come and now it's off yet for a while. I guess I am happy too because I don't want the story to end.
KStuart chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
This is a great little story - love it and looking forward to your next update.
Yuval25 chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
This story is very nice!
84gemstone chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
LOL Edward just said about the wolves infront of Bella, does he know he let that slip?

www DOT polyvore DOT com/cgi/set?id36089685

I know you have seen this but it's now on the site if you wanted the link.
sarahlouise80 chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
fab jessica feels bad for what she soon
edwardslover98 chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
OMG all those wolves do is cause problems love your story update soon
Totteacher chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I am excited to see how the dance goes
84gemstone chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
She will find out but will Edward tell her before the night is out?
joayla chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Great chapter! Getting closer to the truth!
Midnight-Gem94 chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
good one!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Oh Steph I was hoping Bella and Edward would have nothing on their minds tonight other than how attracted to each other they were. Now Edward is worried that Bella already knows him as a vampire.

I suppose you would have to end the story here if B/E fell in love tonight and realized who they really are but it's just so good a story and I really look forward to them being together.

You really know how to write a very romantic story. I love it.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »