Reviews for Scarlett Swan
thamker chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
I have not had a chance to read this story since it has came out. Bit I finally got a chance to read it today. I love that Bella has some magic in her too before she was just a plain human girl caught between two mythical creatures. I loved Carlisle reaction to Bella. I almost imagined him having a heartattack if vampires could have one
FLOW LIZ chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
So cute.
FLOW LIZ chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
So cute.
THE best THING about ME is YOU chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Sooo love this story :) cant wait for the update :)
84gemstone chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
I am loving this story one of my top 5 :)
Midnight-Gem94 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Great chapter!
joayla chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Great chapter! I got so excited when I see this in my inbox xx
Totteacher chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
I hope he remembers! Will Renee and Charlie ever reunite, maybe have their own child? Renee gave up everything for their family.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Oh my they shouldn't have said that the night was going to be perfect. They just condemned their night. Never, never say you are going to have a perfect anything because you won't. UGH I am superstitious.

I love this story. Can't wait to have Edward see her in the scarlet dress. Hope Alice doesn't give anything away? Can she see the secret?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Oh Edward is so in love with Bella. This is even better than the real Twilight version.

First edward has to save her and then take her to the dance. WOW what a day.
84gemstone chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
I love how you have bits from Twilight and your own in the story.

For the dance Bella in the red dress you like, do you want me to do a poly with Alice's dress as well? and Rose if she goes?
joayla chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Wow! He touched her hand!
Midnight-Gem94 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Edward to the rescue!

Hmm, so he is starting to remember...

Will he put two and two together when Carlisle tells him he recognises her?
Ginger Vondiesel chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
I really love this story so far! I especially love how you are incorporating parts of the cannon story into your own, and making it unique and so entertaining. I like how it's written giving us the insight I would love to see from Midnight Sun :) Edward's povs are good to see here. Keep up the great writing, and thanks for sharing this story with us darling!
Totteacher chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
I know that Edward knows her name, even if his heart no longer beats...I wonder how she was thrown forward in time?
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »