Reviews for Legacy
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 50 . 2/14
Can't wait for Lore. Which games will it cover?
Major144 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Great story! I think you did a wonderful job covering all three games. I like the whole love relationship you have going on with the characters. I enjoyed the tense action sequences with the bosses. Enjoyed every chapter!
Somenodynobody10 chapter 50 . 12/24/2013
This entire story...
I have no words besides "You did good, kid" XD

Oh and I would vote for the next part of the legacy-series first, but I have no official profile, so...
Anonymous chapter 50 . 12/15/2013
Hey Lady Mayflower in the sequel are you going to do chapters on enter the dragonfly and a hero's tail?
godofmadness43 chapter 50 . 12/15/2013
awesome, now I wanna see what'll happen next! Enter the dragonfly!
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 50 . 12/14/2013
Yeah, I read it all today, and you updated shortly after I finished the first 49. It was pretty awesome. I'll be looking that up!
D.J. Scales chapter 50 . 12/14/2013
Alright nice work. I love it. Great job.
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 49 . 12/14/2013
I love it!
Roogs chapter 49 . 12/9/2013
Very nice. That was a much better final battle than I had anticipated. When I was a kid, I imagined it would have been cool if Spyro got the team together to take down the Sorceress instead of just going in with Agent 9. And, of course, your explanation of Spyro's character is really well done. He's a hero, plain and simple. I'm disappointed that the next chapter will be the last. :( I hope that at some point you will reconsider coming back to this world, perhaps taking inspiration from the later games and putting a classic twist on those levels and scenarios, or invent something entirely new! Regardless, good work.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 49 . 12/8/2013
Cool final battle. Better than the game. I know I will enjoy resding EtD more than I did playing it.
godofmadness43 chapter 49 . 12/7/2013
huh, well nice job, but you forgot the one from moneybags...and the treasure room
D.J. Scales chapter 49 . 12/7/2013
I love it. This is awesome. I love how this ended.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 43 . 12/2/2013
ByrdXIsabelle was always cute and hilarious. Wonder if Ami will come back to compete with Zoe over Sparx.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 40 . 12/2/2013
I hate this boss! For some reason, he was always the hardest for me after Ripto.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 44 . 12/2/2013
Hmmm... Dark spirits? Evil voices? Methinks perhaps the Sorceror/Malefor.