Reviews for Legacy
Great how Elora got to see Gnasty's Loot turned to Spyro's memorial.
Nice how Bianca came rom the Crystal Islands.
I remmebr the gnomes. SO funny.
I remember the egg riddle form The Hobbit.
Agent 9's snake tail cracked me up.
Nice hoiw Bianca was inpspired on by hearing Spyro's tails.
I remember Agent 9. The rascal.
Nice how he and Spyro got along and messed about.
Nice how Spyro got to trust Bianca. I enjpoyed how Bianca told about draco-lore, and how Spyro warmed up to her when he saw the truth/.
Oh, boy. Sorceress reveals her real colours.
Bianca's ticked. The Sorceress was gonna commit infanticide for her own greed. Bianca proved better and left to rescue them.
I remember those two levels. Great ones.
Nice how Greta returned. Nice how Spyro was happy to work with her, and how they worked well. Greta rocks. Sparks is right. She shoulda been the sidekick.
The Yeti fight was priceless. You made it more hilarious with Bentley trying to reason with the grumpy one, and how Spyro met Bartholomew.
Bentley! My fave among the playable allie. Yep.
I enjoyed hgow you did Spyro rescuign him. He coulda left him but he chose mercy instead of revenge.
The bit when Bentley called Moneybags a brazenly, aparicious, dupliticious larsenous ursine always got to me. He;s not as stupid as Moneybags claimed for he said big words from thesauruses and dictionaries.
Pity you missed the Bamboo Terace. Their bamboos were important to the whirly-gig. And the pandas were sweet.
Nice how Spyro made up with Bird.
Byrd rocked. Yep.
Nice how you added background to him. Yep.
I remember this. Great music. And a comedy/action theme to the boss fight. Nice how Shiela helped beat uyp Buzz.
I remember this,
Good on Shiela to help her seal-buds.
those seals were sweet and funny.
The Sunny Villa cracked me up with its cowardly lions panicking about rhynocs kidnapping the mayor instead of helping., Good thing Spyro popped up to help.
Nice how you did Shiela meeting Spyro.
I remember the Alp. My favourite on the Spring bit. Yep. Those goats cracked me up.
I remember this cutscenes.
The Sorceress was one toughie. One who made Ripto and Gnasty Gnroc seem children. An older one. And a master of deception and trickery who uses people as pawns.
Pity you skipped Mystic Marsh. It was great.
Nice how you did the fight between Ripto and Spyro, espeically Spyro mockign Ripto.
The bit when Elora thanked Spyro was sweet.