Reviews for Naruto: The Legendary Saiyan
RandomWriter21 chapter 6 . 4/1
Update soon, this is the best DBZ crossover with Naruto ever!
Shinedown I'll Follow You 18 chapter 6 . 3/23
Great story I love it! Best Naruto crossover I've read! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Beta ray sam chapter 6 . 3/18
Can't wait for chap 7
TEAM TOBI chapter 6 . 3/17
Nice story
Potterformers chapter 3 . 3/17
So Nova fist is effectively the Fire Punch attack from Pokemon also? and Flash Cannon is a steel type attack.
TheInnerBeast chapter 1 . 3/1
It is Nanabi not Shichibi I am tired of idiots who don't know Japanese pretend they do, I am taking Japanese so fix it.
RikudouNaruto chapter 6 . 2/18
Really good bring the next update soon please.
xXDragon-BijuuXx chapter 6 . 1/23
love the story
SCxLeethal chapter 3 . 1/11
great story but I just saw this the second time and realized what you meant its not called the Imari its called a bijuu-dama or tailed beast bomb
pushi chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
upate this please want to read the rest
jr chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Update please
WarzPark chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Wen Are U Going T2 Update The Next Chapter Man
WarzPark chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
next update man pm me this cant be it I need the next one
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
hope naruto returns to konoha soon. cant wait for the family reunion
19zk93 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Throughout this whole fic, I enjoyed it a lot. As I read through the chapters, however, I've come to a conclusion that either Kushina and/or Naruto's sister (I forget her name because you haven't mentioned a word of them except the first chapter), and to me that's practically saying, "They're my family, and I've abandoned them for the reason of becoming stronger." I understand that by having Naruto learn the destructive forces of Ki (or "chi" as you've mentioned once or twice) and having demonstrated them by fighting the genjutsu influenced Yagura (good job on that btw. it was one of my favorite parts), but there shouldn't be any reason why he can't go visit them at all, or mentally talk to them like he did in the first chapter, because there's no way in hell that any of Danzo's Root soldiers can hope to injure Naruto, especially when he can be in multiple places by using the multiform technique (which is still stronger than the root soldier if he didn't make more than twenty or so clones by using the multiform technique). I also liked it when you had Naruto meet Kirabi and Yugito, but I think that having Naruto face his 'dark' self was a waste of time because it ended up with him repeating something that all (or pretty much all of us (the audience(that has the patience to think))) knew about Naruto going to the point of protecting his precious people by destroying those that would oppress them. I did like the way that he met them though because I haven't read a fic where he's met them in that location before. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but would it kill you to add some interaction with Kushina and her daughter, or Kushina's daughter and somebody else like the because all you've been doing is concentrating on characterizing Naruto and to be honest, these last two chapters were starting to sound ridiculous.